Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS cheap but nice 4x5 Calumet Monorail view camera with revolving back $100  (Read 1508 times)

8x10 user

FS 4x5 Cambo / Calumet monorail view camera Excellent condition w revolving back

I found this locally and its actually a pretty darn good looking camera. It was used in a copy camer system back in the 90's. It has full movement is fairly light (for a monorail); at least lighter then a Sinar but it also seems very rigid and stable. The revolving back is the more desirable kind that allows for odd angles rather then just horizontal or vertical. You can level with the back or turn it diagonal for special effects. This was a trick was used in some older noir style photos.

The bellows seem to be in good shape. The camera itself is in very good condition, super clean (expect for the rail), the ground glass and revolving back appear new without any wear. The camera itself came from a copy stand so it never saw any type of harsh weather.

I have an excessive number of view cameras already. I was going to give it my my cousin but now I have another one for him. I'd like for it to go to good use. I got it for a good price so I'm selling it cheap

$100 Plus whatever the local family owned pack and ship charges to get it to you (S&H).

8x10 user

more pics
Pages: [1]   Go Up