Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new fine art site - thanks for looking  (Read 1786 times)

rgs

• Richard Smith Photography
My new fine art site - thanks for looking
« on: March 14, 2014, 11:50:27 pm »

Some people, whose judgement I respect, have suggested that it would be good to have my main website focus only on wedding and event photography. So I have built a new site, called The Singular Image, just for my fine art work. The site is at: http://singular.myrsphoto.com/

I want to invite everyone to visit and look it over. I would sincerely appreciate any comments on the site's comment pages. I want it to look like there has been some traffic. And, if you have some critical input to make, put it on this thread - especially if you find something that you think needs attention.

The site is pretty new and the SEO is not yet complete but everything else is substantially completed - I think.

So help me get the site started. I appreciate it very much. Thanks.

rgs

• Richard Smith Photography
Re: My new fine art site - thanks for looking
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:10:09 am »

i have a report of some problems on the home page in IE 11. I always use Firefox and have checked the site in Chrome but I don't have IE 11 because I have not gone to Win 8.1 (I have Win 8 tweaked nicely and don't want to disturb it). If anyone has IE 11, please take a look and let me know of any problems. Thanks.

zippski

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 01:22:41 am »

FYI, IE11 works in Win7, as well as 8.1

Leigh
zippski

framah

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 10:31:52 am »

Works fine in Safari and looks nice.
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."
Pages: [1]   Go Up