Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sigma DP3 NEW LOWER PRICE $575  (Read 723 times)

bpepz

FS: Sigma DP3 NEW LOWER PRICE $575
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:08:12 am »

Up for sale is my Sigma DP3. I bought it 3 weeks ago to use while my Hasselblad H3D-39 was being repaired. Now that my Hasselblad is back I would like to sell it. Comes with box, manual (japanese), Sigma Battery charger, 2x Sigma batteries, strap, lens cap, AV cables, and USB cable. Camera is in like extremely good condition. I use flash transmitters a lot, so on the hotshoe,  there is tiny spec of black paint missing, but it is really hard to see, besides that everything is immaculate.

Extra! I bought 2 Wasabi power batteries and charger, but there is small problem with them. Batteries were slightly too thick, so I had to grind a small amount of plastic off for them to go in. I found out later this is a well known problem with the Wasabi batteries. They work fine now though. I was considering not even adding these, but if you want them they are free of charge along with the Wasabi charger. Just to be clear, these are 3rd party batteries. The kit I am selling here already has 2 Sigma batteries and charger, so these are just extra ones if you wanted them.

I am located in the US, shipping is $10 USPS priority or $15 via UPS. I am ok with paypal or if you have another request let me know. I have bought and sold on the forums here many times, if you would like I can send you some references. Pictures of the item available upon request. You can contact me here on LULA or my email resnick_joshua@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

UPDATE: NEW LOWER PRICE $575

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:50:14 am by bpepz »

bpepz

Re: FS: Sigma DP3 NEW LOWER PRICE $575
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 08:50:39 am »

UPDATE - NEW LOWER PRICE $575

speedyk

Re: FS: Sigma DP3 NEW LOWER PRICE $575
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 03:23:56 pm »

This is the DP3 Merrill? yer killin me here... :^)
Pages: [1]   Go Up