Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR5 roll paper page setup issue  (Read 1227 times)

ChuckH

LR5 roll paper page setup issue
« on: March 05, 2014, 01:34:14 pm »

I'm on a Mac OS10.9 and printing with an Epson 4880 on a 10" roll of luster paper.  I'm trying to print a 9" wide image centered on 8x10 paper with a 1/2" border on all sides (from 8x10 original proportions - so approx 7x9" image).  The printer is cutting the paper to 10" wide x 9.25" size - it is centering the image on this, but I want my final cut page to be 8x10 so the image has a fairly equal 1/2" border on all sides without extra trimming required. I'm getting my 1/2" border on the width but just over 1" border on the height.
I set up a custom 8x10" size under page setup, and zero out all the margins in this dialog. I've actually tried both 10 wide by 8 high, and 8 wide by 10 high (w/ reversing the orientation)   Then under printer settings in the Epson driver, I select the simple "roll paper" (not banner , borderless, etc.).  I've In LR print module, I'm using a 7x9" cell and zero out all the margins there.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Chuck

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
Re: LR5 roll paper page setup issue
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:40:22 am »

If you want an 10x8 without trimming, you'll have to enable the double cut option.  Otherwise the printer will leave some extra paper on both sides of the print.
Pages: [1]   Go Up