Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Slide  (Read 922 times)

cjogo

The Slide
« on: March 04, 2014, 12:44:34 am »

Early colour neg film in the 70's  > California Park  .
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:08:19 am by cjogo »

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: The Slide
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 10:55:33 am »

Interesting shot.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

cjogo

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:58:01 pm »

Interesting shot.

Just was out training the eye -- this was a Leica M with a 24mm ..

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 04:18:10 pm »

Just was out training the eye -- this was a Leica M with a 24mm ..

I hope it's your kid - I wouldn't want to think about doing shots in this genre in today's world. I'm not for a moment questioning your motives, just remarking that photographers already are two strikes down in the public's consciousness. I'd leave kids, schools and all playgrounds well alone.

My son's ex-girlfriend's sister had left him to babysit - take the child for a walk - and he'd taken her to their local park. The kid was up a slide and he wanted her to come down and go home; she wouldn't, and then somebody told her to do as her Dad had said. She replied that he wasn't her Dad, which was the truth, but he had a helluva time explaining. And he isn't even into cameras.

Rob C

cjogo

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 04:25:03 pm »

I hope it's your kid - I wouldn't want to think about doing shots in this genre in today's world. I'm not for a moment questioning your motives, just remarking that photographers already are two strikes down in the public's consciousness. I'd leave kids, schools and all playgrounds well alone.

My son's ex-girlfriend's sister had left him to babysit - take the child for a walk - and he'd taken her to their local park. The kid was up a slide and he wanted her to come down and go home; she wouldn't, and then somebody told her to do as her Dad had said. She replied that he wasn't her Dad, which was the truth, but he had a helluva time explaining. And he isn't even into cameras.

Rob C

This was back in 1977 --- but yes ,  these days its very dangerous ground....
Pages: [1]   Go Up