Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you see a difference in small prints between an MFDB and a DSLR?  (Read 79591 times)

jerome_m

Re: Can you see a difference in small prints between an MFDB and a DSLR?
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2014, 03:40:51 pm »

I also like the squirrel, but this one is good.

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2014, 03:47:40 pm »

Hi,

I didn't really say that my pictures are dull, I said that dullness spoils more of my pictures than technical faults.

How to avoid dullness??

- Learn from mistakes
- If you see that subject doesn't work just give it up and find something that works
- If something works, make you best of it

But, doing mistakes is necessary, without mistakes there would be little progress.

Best regards
Erik

You wrote that "what spoils your images is mostly dullness". How could you address that problem?

Erik Kaffehr

jschone

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2014, 04:01:53 pm »

Rinko Kawauchi (thank you for correcting my spelling error) works with a Rolleiflex and an Hasselblad V camera (with film). So she uses medium format cameras. She does not use them to get pictures sharp enough to be enlarged beyond A2 size, she uses these cameras because of the way they are operated and the rendering that she gets. I think she is a valid example of a photographer who is not interested in maximum sharpness yet prefers to use a MF camera.

Not really, she uses these cameras because of the 1:1 format. Or, to put it more simple: it allows for a more circular composition towards the center.

Anyway, since a few years she also uses digital cameras and different image proportions. By the way, she shoots daily with her iphone as well.

She is actually a valid example of a photograper who doesn't care or has any preferences about or for the kind of camera.....

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2014, 04:03:07 pm »

Hi Jerome,

This image has some kind of haziness to it I cannot explain. I always feel it should be better but I cannot see the reason it is lacking in detail. But I like it, so it ends up in my slide shows. In a sense it reminds a bit of my shots with the 50/4 Zeiss on the Hassy, decently sharp but still has some hazy feeling to it.

The squirrel image has focus on the tail, that was not really my intention. But I feel it's fun, so I keep it in my slide shows. I could try to improve it with some deconvolution sharpening if I wanted to print it.

The grizzly shot is 12 MP, shot with 400/4.5 and 1.4 extender. I had it hanging at an exhibition at A2 size and it works, but I think it could be a great bit sharper.

The buffalo shot is decently sharp, but two of the buffalos are out of focus. My best friend thinks that image is a throw away, but I like it. Sometimes you feel attached to a picture.

Best regards
Erik

I also like the squirrel, but this one is good.
Erik Kaffehr

jerome_m

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2014, 04:19:04 pm »

Not really, she uses these cameras because of the 1:1 format. Or, to put it more simple: it allows for a more circular composition towards the center.

Anyway, since a few years she also uses digital cameras and different image proportions. By the way, she shoots daily with her iphone as well.

She is actually a valid example of a photographer who doesn't care or has any preferences about or for the kind of camera.....

I know that Rinko Kawauchi shoots with her iPhone. I follow her tumblr regularly.

If you think she does not care about the camera or only cares about the square format, you have not watched her pictures close enough.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2014, 04:40:57 pm »

Synn and some other posters have a view missing out the fact that many of the posters on these forums are not portrait shooting professionals. Many are amateurs and many are landscape shooters. So many aspects important for professionals is not very important for many readers who may be landscape shooters and shooting in their free time. Quite a few are not flush with money.

Erik,
I don't see your logic here.  If you are talking about image quality and whether one type of product can produce a print distinguishable from another product's print, then the professionals are going to be a great resource of information.   Their job depends on producing work people want to pay for and more than likely they have figured out where the rubber meets the road. You profess to be interested in learning - yet you choose to discard the information these people offer you- that makes no sense to me.

Sinn has shown us some great photo work of his and has been pretty informative.  He uses most of the gear that has been brought into question, and I respect his opinion much more than people who just play with charts and hypothetical questions. 

Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2014, 05:09:21 pm »

- eronald - from P45 to D3x

- Paul Schefz - from Phase One to 5DII

- Mark Tucker - from Hassy H to D3x

- Graham Mitchell - from Hy6 with Aptus II 12 (staunch defender of the MFDB faith) to D800

- Rainer -  designed a brilliant tech cam for Sinar and used DBs to singing praises of 5DII and Canon wides for architectural work

- Rethmeier - MFDB (don't recall which) to D3x

- Simon Harper - from Mamiya RZ and with Leaf to D800 and looking forward to D4x

- Andre Napier - from various DBs to D3x

- Guy Mancuso - founding father of GetDPI, pro, course instructor and user of many backs for stated financial reasons switched to D800E and more recently A7 and A7R

- Jack Flesher - founding father of GetDPI, instructor user of MFDBs for stated financial reasons moved to D800

- Michael Reichmann - has many cameras including MFDBs but seems to have posted most of his images in the last couple of years with various smaller formats

- bcooter -  has recently acquired S2 to extend the use of his Contax lenses, but even upon request had not posted any images form the new tool while in almost every
                recent post has extolled the virtues of Olympus OMDs

I hope that I have not misrepresented or offended any of the folks mentioned. If I did, it was my mistake and I apologize.  They are my "forum" teachers and I look up to them. (Some have not posted for a while.)

The good news and the bad news at the same time is that prices of DMF drop rapidly and drastically.  In the last 14 months Leica S2 and 70mm lens have been available for less than 50% of the original cost.  (Camera West)
So the problem with a MFD purchase is not just the original cost, but rapid loss of value for resale or trade ins. This is difficult to ignore in our high tech world in which a new "Holy Grail" camera is always just around the
corner.

While ordering supplies from B&H the last few times, I asked the sales people about the outlook on MFDB since there have been zero reviews of H5D cameras since they were released over a year ago. The answer was the same
from at least 5 different salesmen:  more and more pros are moving to smaller formats, not just for the lower cost, but also, for ease of use and improved quality.

Even so, later this year when I have some time off, I will rent a MFDB and try it out for myself. I am sure that the learning curve is steeper than tray processing sheet film.

Richard 

That's an interesting list and observation. However I'm not sure you can conclude much from it with regard to image quality.  Some of those on your list I know personally changed due to economics and not any other reason and some on the list I know shoot several formats simultaneously.  Some seem to always have the newest camera out there.

I bet you could make a similar list of notable people that have started shooting film again in the last two years, another list of photographers that are doing more video than stills, and another list of photographers who tried MFDB this year from DSLR's,  one of people who switched to tech cameras with MFDB, and another list of photographers who use multiple formats.   There will always be movement as technology jumps and shifts.

Also with regard to the 5 sales guys - I guess you aren't quoting the Phase back sales guys in there because they are saying they had higher sales each year for a while now?   

Rolleiflex USA

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2014, 05:35:18 pm »

Having shot some published editorial fashion, I have not seen anything from Synn which an average Canon cannot do, or rather which Synn and an average Canon could not do. In fact the artist who adoped the name Cooter seems to be doing *very* well in fashion with micro 4/3, and he seems to be burning rubber like a Daytona driver.

I *have* seen some difficult and beautiful interior and architecture work here, and landscape, and I respect those guys for their creative and technical abilities, but I don't intend to do that type of image. Although I admit that another forum member and I did a test in Paris with Nikon, Phase, 4x5 and the Phase backs made mincemeat out of the D3x/24mm shift.

Also, MF prices have gone crazy. 10x Dslr prices need justification. A Hasselblad or Rollei film system showed its value at the first image. I remember when i got my Hassy, the first transparency was gorgeous.

Edmund

Erik,
I don't see your logic here.  If you are talking about image quality and whether one type of product can produce a print distinguishable from another product's print, then the professionals are going to be a great resource of information.   Their job depends on producing work people want to pay for and more than likely they have figured out where the rubber meets the road. You profess to be interested in learning - yet you choose to discard the information these people offer you- that makes no sense to me.

Sinn has shown us some great photo work of his and has been pretty informative.  He uses most of the gear that has been brought into question, and I respect his opinion much more than people who just play with charts and hypothetical questions.  

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:58:13 pm by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

bcooter

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2014, 07:27:55 pm »

Having shot some published editorial fashion, I have not seen anything from Synn which an average Canon cannot do, or rather which Synn and an average Canon could not do. In fact the artist who adoped the name Cooter seems to be doing *very* well in fashion with micro 4/3, and he seems to be burning rubber like a Daytona driver.

I *have* seen some difficult and beautiful interior and architecture work here, and landscape, and I respect those guys for their creative and technical abilities, but I don't intend to do that type of image. Although I admit that another forum member and I did a test in Paris with Nikon, Phase, 4x5 and the Phase backs made mincemeat out of the D3x/24mm shift.

Also, MF prices have gone crazy. 10x Dslr prices need justification. A Hasselblad or Rollei film system showed its value at the first image. I remember when i got my Hassy, the first transparency was gorgeous.

Edmund

From film to digital, equipment size and cost really isn't that much different if you factor in all the costs.

8x10 always cost more than 4x5 and on down the line to 35mm, in lenses, bodies, tripods, filters and obviously film cost and processing.

But the only thing that has changed with digital is there is no more larger than medium format "film".   I guess it's like a compression of equipment.    medium format digital covers what 8x10 and medium format film covered, 35mm digital covers what medium format and 35mm film did all the way down to micro 4/3 that covers what 35mm film did.

The only reason to use micro 4/3 is the ability to cross purpose over to video with cameras like the Gh3 and soon the gh4, but other than that it's kind of the same.

Yes I think $35,000 for the phase cmos back is expensive, but right now phase is  the only maker shipping so that may change as time goes on.    

The upside with Phase is they usually make solid software and equipment, the downside is they don't move that much on prices, but compared to film it would take two to three camera formats to do what the phase cmos camera does, so it's kind of a wash.

Photography has always been very personal.   I've known great photographers that do the strangest things and have used the strangest combination of equipment that works for them.

The only rule of professional photography is if it's pretty, hopefully somewhat unique and the client pays.

It's been a long time since I've had a client demand a certain format or pixel count.    We carry a lot of stuff, so either way that's not an issue, but nobody has complained, other than me about what equipment I do or don't use, other than me.   Hopefully they trust that we'll do what works.

My micro 43 kit use to fit in a messenger bag, now barely fits in a think tank bag I use to use for medium format.

I guess my point is there is no one camera does everything system.   35mm  DSLR's get close, but in my view aren't exceptional in either stills and motion, obviously better at stills, lacking in motion.

Same with lenses, tripods, sound, etc.   Professional work usually requires professional equipment, more today than ever.

We hear about instigram, tumbler all of these sites where everyone is a photographer with a mobile phone or a 5d3 and some of the imagery is great, but most of it is just great because they happened to be there.    
Those sites don't really apply to me because most of the people on those sites, regardless of talent aren't making a living out of posting and giving their work away for free.

Any client, regardless of what they tell you that cruises instigram looking for a photographer, may tell you they're looking for a "real" or "different" style, but honestly what they're usually looking for is inexpensive work,.

The difference of what you see on those sites, vs working for commerce is being able to produce the same look on demand.

If a client needs great motion imagery with clean sound, or beautiful stills that reproduce, that's always difficult and even if the camera is small, everything around it isn't.

Now I would like to see more innovation, a one camera fits all world, but I haven't found it yet.

IMO

BC

P.S.  but to answer the op's post of can I see the difference in formats?  Only if I shoot it.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 03:14:02 pm by bcooter »

rgmoore

• http://
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2014, 09:12:58 pm »

That's an interesting list and observation. However I'm not sure you can conclude much from it with regard to image quality.  Some of those on your list I know personally changed due to economics and not any other reason and some on the list I know shoot several formats simultaneously.  Some seem to always have the newest camera out there.

I bet you could make a similar list of notable people that have started shooting film again in the last two years, another list of photographers that are doing more video than stills, and another list of photographers who tried MFDB this year from DSLR's,  one of people who switched to tech cameras with MFDB, and another list of photographers who use multiple formats.   There will always be movement as technology jumps and shifts.

Also with regard to the 5 sales guys - I guess you aren't quoting the Phase back sales guys in there because they are saying they had higher sales each year for a while now?   

Eric,

Your points are well taken regarding the list.  Interestingly enough, I was expecting that the pros I mentioned would be "burning rubber" with MDDBs, but they mostly went in a different direction.

The 5 sales people at B&H were recently commenting on Hasselblad. In another conversation I had with B&H staff about 3 years ago, I was told that Hasselblad H dominated the pro market in NY.
At that time, time and now,  B&H offer Mamiya/Leaf and Leica, but not Phase One.

Also, about 3 years ago when I was in your fair city of San Francisco, I stopped by Calumet to take a look at their MFDB offerings.  I was comparing Hasselblad H and Mamiya with a Phase One back. 
The salesman at the counter volunteered: "we generally sell twice at many Hasselblads as Phase Ones even though Phase One is more generous with us dealers than Hasselblad."

None of these considerations are conclusive in their own right, but when pondering a big ticket item it's may not be a bad idea to take all into account.

Where did the Hasselblad reps go?  I seem to recall someone from Hasselblad would make an appearance from time to time.

Richard

synn

• My fine art portfolio
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2014, 10:48:36 pm »

Having shot some published editorial fashion, I have not seen anything from Synn which an average Canon cannot do, or rather which Synn and an average Canon could not do.

Well, since you asked very nicely...  ;D

Shot in the blazing hot equatorial sun at noontime, with a teeny weeny 400WS strobe and a speedlight. Unless the average Canon lens starts shipping with leaf shutter lenses, this isn't happening. (Yes, I know of ND filters. Tried them, hated them. At least not for me). Moot point anyway because I do not like the user experience of Canon bodies and if I don't like using something, I just won't use it.

All that aside, it's like what BC said in a post below. Choice of Camera gear is a very personal thing. It makes no sense to justify one's choice of gear beyond a certain point. Things get very silly, very fast.
I personally choose to shoot with MF for the user experience and the starting point that the files offer me. I enjoy this experience a lot more. During shooting AND in post production.

You've clearly had a very bad experience with MF and it's obvious you enjoy your 35mm experience a lot more and that's absolutely fine. But to extrapolate that experience to everyone shooting MF is rather silly.

Much like the list of photographers in the previous post who have moved from MF to 35mm, there's also a lit of photographers that did the opposite. I follow all of them as their styles inspire me. Names like David Hobby, Zack Arias, Frank Doorhof, Drew Gardner, Joey L and even local names like Wei Li and so on. They all have their (Very personal) reasons for it. Some published, some unpublished. I am pretty sure some of those reasons would make no sense to other people, but that's irrelevant.

As always, shoot with what you like. Numbers can only tell you so much.

p.s. Erik: Thanks for sharing this:

I am the first to admit that I get very impatient seeing a wall of text+charts and no pictures, but I am also the first to admire a beautiful photo. And this is definitely a very nice shot.
If I may suggest, please give DxO filmpack a try. It will make images like this really pop.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:04:51 pm by synn »
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2014, 02:29:38 am »

Hi,

Thanks for comments. The threads I am involved with are often technical and I don't see much value in adding some image that is not relevant to the discussion. But, I am an engineer taking pictures, the former pays for the latter. Also, I am not really a friend of small JPEGs, essentially, I publish most of my images full size. But, as BC says, that's just me!

Also, my signature points to my gallery at SmugMug would anyone be interested in my images.

I will check out DxO film pack.

Best regards
Erik

p.s. Erik: Thanks for sharing this:

I am the first to admit that I get very impatient seeing a wall of text+charts and no pictures, but I am also the first to admire a beautiful photo. And this is definitely a very nice shot.
If I may suggest, please give DxO filmpack a try. It will make images like this really pop.
Erik Kaffehr

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2014, 02:32:37 am »

One question I have in the back of my mind is how much print work is even happening anyhow?  It seems like these days half of all content is viewed on a phone and a big chunk of the other half on a computer screen.   More often I see artwork displayed on a framed LCD too.  It seems like for a lot of work the turnaround is more important than the actual quality and maybe justifiably so since most of its going to the web.

Amateurs are doing this now but instantly posting their work to the social media.

Anyhow - I was reading an article on *I think* Petapixel about a photographer named Julian Calverley and went by his site.  Lovely work indeed, but what struck me was the article went on to say that he had written in to clarify that he had a page where the top images were all made with a digital back on an Alpa mostly and the images at the bottom of the page were taken with an iPhone.   His work is lovely, have a look just to see his great images, but also check to see if you can pull out the differences even in tiny thumbnail images.  Sure is obvious to me.   Once you start to get the format differences - you can start to separate out 4/3rds from compact cams and even DSLR from MFDB.   http://www.juliancalverley.com/personal/#north-northwest

My point is even in tiny web images - the differences are there.

Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2014, 02:50:01 am »

Eric,

Your points are well taken regarding the list.  Interestingly enough, I was expecting that the pros I mentioned would be "burning rubber" with MDDBs, but they mostly went in a different direction.

The 5 sales people at B&H were recently commenting on Hasselblad. In another conversation I had with B&H staff about 3 years ago, I was told that Hasselblad H dominated the pro market in NY.
At that time, time and now,  B&H offer Mamiya/Leaf and Leica, but not Phase One.

Also, about 3 years ago when I was in your fair city of San Francisco, I stopped by Calumet to take a look at their MFDB offerings.  I was comparing Hasselblad H and Mamiya with a Phase One back. 
The salesman at the counter volunteered: "we generally sell twice at many Hasselblads as Phase Ones even though Phase One is more generous with us dealers than Hasselblad."

None of these considerations are conclusive in their own right, but when pondering a big ticket item it's may not be a bad idea to take all into account.

Where did the Hasselblad reps go?  I seem to recall someone from Hasselblad would make an appearance from time to time.

Richard

If I were in NYC looking for a medium format camera, I guess B&H might be on my list of places to stop in but not at the top - I mean there's DT and Fotocare and a bunch of other places I don't even know.  If I were shopping for a Canon or Nikon, then it would for sure.   I remember hearing a nice report on the radio about how walnuts were very healthy for you and all the great things they do for you if you eat them daily, and then at the end of the report the announcer said the report was sponsored by the walnut growers association. I've been learning to take information in with the source always in mind.

But you're right - Hasselblads used to be the mainstay of the rental houses (just like Profoto)  and where are they now. I can't explain Hasselblad. Calumet  in San Francisco sort of morphed from this Pro store to a place that sells inkjet papers unfortunately.  Samy's is in town now too and they look like the old Calumet.

When I started my Rolleiflex dealership, I thought I'd be scouting a retail location, but so much of my business is purely over the internet it hardly makes sense.  I feel for the stores like Calumet. No doubt every person coming in to look at a camera will use their phone to check prices elsewhere and lot of the deals they will look up will be out of state and tax free.

btw - you had Mark Tucker in your list of MFDB to DSLR - great photographer whose work I have always admired.  I don't know him but read his blog - have you seen the 8x10 wet plate work he's been doing or the double exposures?  Really great stuff.

Rolleiflex USA

jschone

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2014, 04:12:12 am »

If you think she does not care about the camera or only cares about the square format, you have not watched her pictures close enough.

Believe me, I did Jerome..... ;)

Rob C

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2014, 05:07:35 am »

One question I have in the back of my mind is how much print work is even happening anyhow?  It seems like these days half of all content is viewed on a phone and a big chunk of the other half on a computer screen.   More often I see artwork displayed on a framed LCD too.  It seems like for a lot of work the turnaround is more important than the actual quality and maybe justifiably so since most of its going to the web.

Amateurs are doing this now but instantly posting their work to the social media.

Anyhow - I was reading an article on *I think* Petapixel about a photographer named Julian Calverley and went by his site.  Lovely work indeed, but what struck me was the article went on to say that he had written in to clarify that he had a page where the top images were all made with a digital back on an Alpa mostly and the images at the bottom of the page were taken with an iPhone.   His work is lovely, have a look just to see his great images, but also check to see if you can pull out the differences even in tiny thumbnail images.  Sure is obvious to me.   Once you start to get the format differences - you can start to separate out 4/3rds from compact cams and even DSLR from MFDB.   http://www.juliancalverley.com/personal/#north-northwest

My point is even in tiny web images - the differences are there.

Thank you for the link.

My first impression was somewhat negative, but by the time I had finished looking through it all, I was more than impressed.

His handwriting is very strong indeed, and anything but realistic, which shows that where you meet the right clients, things go well. I get the impression that it would be a style easy enough to copy, but not to sustain; one of those instances where if you want it, then you need to source the real deal.

In the end, I was left wondering what could not have been done on a 4x5 with infinitely less expensive equipment. A 'blad with fixed 38mm would have been helpful too.

Again, thank you for a link that makes one think.

Rob C

Theodoros

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2014, 06:32:01 am »

The wonder is so many folk here spend so much time worrying about the least important thing in photography.
The matter of format is different to the matter of how important camera is to do photography… There are so many appliances to what my MF system can do (and vide versa) with respect to my FF Dslr system, that missing one of them would restrict my photography (and income) a lot…. This is the main reason why I'm against people buying MF to do the same things that they could do perfectly if they would use a DSLR instead… That final statement is where your comment (and the one you quoted on) is correct. In other words, "photographer and his skills, matter more than the equipment they use, as long as the equipment is sufficient to perform the task…"

Manoli

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2014, 06:44:41 am »

Shot in the blazing hot equatorial sun at noontime, with a teeny weeny 400WS strobe and a speedlight. Unless the average Canon lens starts shipping with leaf shutter lenses …

Not as far as I know, but you could try a Fuji 100S ..

Much like the list of photographers in the previous post who have moved from MF to 35mm, there's also a lit of photographers that did the opposite... Names like David Hobby, Zack Arias, Frank Doorhof, Drew Gardner, Joey L

No,  they didn't MOVE, they ADDED to their weaponry ...
https://zackarias.com/for-photographers/gear-gadgets/fuji-x100s-follow-up-review-life-without-dslrs/

edit:
".. shooting for Land Rover. I shot that job with a mix of Fujis and the Phase One. Everything else has been Fuji only."
*yawn*

… and if I don't like using something, I just won't use it.

Now you're talking …
-

I didn't see many photographers touting MF at the Olympics and equally I don't see any L'Oreal ad campaigns shot on 35mm (FF). It's been discussed many times before, probably will be in the future too – but that guideline has held up since well before the onset of digital. There's only one thing as tedious as 35mm photographers who bleat on about the superiority of their equipment v MF - and that's MF photographers who do likewise.
-
As long as this discussion is still centred on the title of this thread.
'We have long known that it takes larger and larger amounts of money to achieve smaller and smaller incremental gains in quality. Once you reach a certain plateau, the curve gets very flat, very quickly.'

And if you want to know where that came from, try
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/kidding.shtml
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:59:11 am by Manoli »

Theodoros

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2014, 07:07:49 am »

Not as far as I know, but you could try a Fuji 100S ..

No,  they didn't MOVE, they ADDED to their weaponry ...
https://zackarias.com/for-photographers/gear-gadgets/fuji-x100s-follow-up-review-life-without-dslrs/

As long as this discussion is still centred on the title of this thread.
'We have long known that it takes larger and larger amounts of money to achieve smaller and smaller incremental gains in quality. Once you reach a certain plateau, the curve gets very flat, very quickly.'

Another reason why I don't like (other than their image area) modern high resolution backs and I prefer the "old" approach of back design, IQ difference is small to an extend that skills can beat it, they are less compatible with view and tech cameras or Fuji GX680, they don't do high resolution MS, they are not user adaptable to other MF systems and they are very expensive to buy, while on the other hand, they offer nothing important to one's photography than the past.

I now own an Imacon 528c… in a hypothetical situation where the back would still be made and I would have as only alternative at the same price to get an IQ260, my choice would still be with the 528c… Why? …"Because of what I posted above and on my previous post".

Theodoros

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2014, 08:40:55 am »

...and that can only be decided by the individual rather than a group huddle.
It can still "help" pixel peepers to advance their thoughts from pixel peeping though….
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up