Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stacks with TIF on top?  (Read 911 times)

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Stacks with TIF on top?
« on: February 21, 2014, 07:33:36 am »

Is there a way to stack images in the library module, ensuring that any TIF file in the stack is on top? This would let me stack all the related shots for each HDR and stitched images and be quickly able to tell if I had processed them (if there's a TIF on top).

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: Stacks with TIF on top?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 08:58:34 am »

Is there a way to stack images in the library module, ensuring that any TIF file in the stack is on top? This would let me stack all the related shots for each HDR and stitched images and be quickly able to tell if I had processed them (if there's a TIF on top).

I answered my own question. Whatever image is last in the sequence (in Library) will be at the top of the stack.

Sheldon N

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 11:55:14 am »

You can also right click the photo you want and select "Move to top of stack".  I do this all the time to ensure that the final processed shot is the one I see in the grid view when the stack is collapsed.
Sheldon Nalos
[url=http://www.flickr.com

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 01:38:45 am »

I've found that if I select the last image in the sequence and shift-select the first, then the last image (most-selected, in LR terms) in the sequence is on top.  The reverse is also true.  And as mentioned, you can manually select any image to be on top of a stack, or click and drag it to the front if the stack is expanded.  Don't forget you can also 'Auto Stack' images by capture time, but if you're trying to stack images after having made an HDR of the group that probably won't work for you.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up