Things may be different on Apple kit but there are issues under Windows.
From another post in this forum
Hi, Sorry was on my phone for the last response. Here is a copy of the email with the link to the file.
Thank you for your support question.
Software support for the new Intel Haswell based graphics is not included in the currently released version of SpectraView. However we have a patch available which should work on your system if you are interested in trying it.
Here are the instructions for using the new version:
1. Close SpectraView.
2. Download and unzip this file:http://www.necds-engineering.com/released/nec_MONAPI2_beta_131118_Haswell_test.zip
3. In this folder on your system:
[Assuming you are using the 64 bit version of Windows]
Create a backup of the existing file called “MONAPI2.dll”.
4. Replace the file in “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\” with the MONAPI2.dll file from the zip in step 1.
5. Start SpectraView. Check if it detected any displays. You may need to go into the “Edit -> Display Configuration” and see if it is detected and communicates correctly.
6. If it doesn’t work correctly, then replace the file from the backup in step 3.
Senior Manager - Product Development
NEC Display Solutions of America Inc.