Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One 7.2 Released  (Read 2408 times)

Atina

Capture One 7.2 Released
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:03:21 am »

Here is the list of new and improved features from Capture Integration website

https://captureintegration.com/capture-one-pro-7-2-0-released/

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Re: Capture One 7.2 Released
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:37:37 am »

Mainly support for the IQ250 and bug fixes.  Some live view issues corrected, I am assuming tethered. 

I saw the line about LCC issues fixed.  Curious what that was.  I ran into a situation with 7.16 where I could no longer apply the LCC.  Capture One would create the LCC fine, with the check boxes for color cast, light fall off both selected, however when you applied the LCC to a image, it did nothing.  Strange problem, and one I had never seen before.  The only thing I did was load a series of IQ280 images into the same folder as IQ260

Ended up pulling off 7.16 and reloading 7.15 and everything worked again. 

For someone who shoots only tech camera, you have to have a working LCC process. 

Paul
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

arashm

Re: Capture One 7.2 Released - BUG- Caution upgrading!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 09:21:26 pm »

Hello
I would like to inform everyone to take some caution updating to 7.2.
I believe there is a bug that will not allow the pro version to shoot tethered. I've been in touch with Phase.
But short and long of it, after installing 7.2, every time I launch the SW, I get this window (attached).
I've since then have gone down to 7.1.6 and all is ok.
I'm including one part of my conversation with Phase below in case you'd like more detail.
Thank you and best of luck.
am

Note to phase:
"Wanted to follow up on this.
I spent quite a bit of time completely re-setting the network as suggested, also reset the PRAM and SMS. Then re-launched from OSX and ran repair disk and repair permissions of which both had no issues.
Un-installed C1 following your guidelines (web site) and re-installed 7.2 and ran into the same problem.
Later today, I was at my studio, and my MacPro which is also running 7.2 has the exact same problem, (10.8.6) Now this machine is at a different location on a different network, different internet provider. I then proceeded to get on my studio partners Mac Pro, which is still in 7.1.6, and on the same network; it had no issues. To further test out, I launched my MacBook air which is on 7.1.6 (U39T-…. license) at the studio location on the studio internet and no issues, turned WIFI off and restarted, relaunched C1 and no issues.
Came home and my Retina after all the cleaning and re-setting is displaying the same error code.
So 4 machines, 2 locations, 7.1.6 works fine, 7.2 does not, worth mentioning that until 7.2 I have never had this issue before. I'm now going to un-install 7.2 and install 7.16 on the retina (original machine this problem started on) As I'm sure it will not have any issue's.
I highly encourage the Phase team to look into this please as I'm now sure the issue is with 7.2.
I've attached a screen grab from the Mac Pro below.
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Thank you"

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Re: Capture One 7.2 Released
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 09:43:13 pm »

Be sure to click the link freshly, as Josh Booth (who does a great job for us testing and blogging about Capture One) has made some updates concerning some initially assumed bugs.

https://captureintegration.com/capture-one-pro-7-2-0-released/
https://captureintegration.com/the-new-live-view-in-capture-one-7-2/

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up