I'm the proverbial fish out of water when it comes to projectors so I was hoping I could tell you what I need and what I need it to do, and you guys could make some recommendations?
1. "Lights on" Power Point Presentations in a 30x30 room
2. Ability to run a PP presentation from a thumb drive so a computer isn't needed
3. Solid remote with a laser pointer incorporated
4. I'm not sure how many lumens I need for a lights on presentation?
5. I'd like it to be small, lightweight, tough and portable
6. Quiet during operation
7. What other features should I be looking for?