Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: C645 gear... some interesting P-6 gear still available for sale/trade.  (Read 9470 times)

Theodoros

The following are for sale:

-A very good condition Leica R8 body.
-A CZJ 65mm f2.8 Flektogon P-6 fit plus original hood and Contax adapter (very carefully selected for optical quality - marked Q1). An adapter for Nikon mount with shift movements is also included with the lens.
-A mint Pentacon-6 with two finders (pentaprism and WLF) with two screens (original and micro prism).
-A mint Arax 88cm MLU special edition that takes ALL German lenses, includes 3 finders (spot pentaprism, WLF and Hartblei "chimney") and 4xNT backs.

I also have another Contax 645 body, in working order (it fires!) but with damaged shutter curtains (thumb accident) which due to curtain distortion, doesn't have accurate shutter speed (I've straighten the curtains up and it works but with inaccurate speed obviously due to extra friction), the curtains were straighten without "opening" the body… However, I bought from "Tritec" in Germany (the official Contax service in Europe) another two (2) brand new shutter mechanisms, but I don't have the time, nor I trust a technician in my country to replace it, this is also for sale/trade, inc. one or both the shutter mechanisms (I would prefer to keep one since I have huge Contax gear that I depend on), the body is with standard screen and all three cover caps (mount, shutter and screen).  

Looking to trade any combination of the above with Contax 645 gear… priority will be given to Sinarback 54H FW back…

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:32:01 pm by Theodoros »

paratom

Re: FS/T Zeiss 45-90mm vario sonnar, WLF, Contax 645 gear and more...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 06:13:50 pm »

Hi - whats your price for the Kit?

Theodoros

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 11:28:25 am »

Will consider selling the kit with the 65mm f2.8 lens (via a Contax adapter) included.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:01:03 pm by Theodoros »

Theodoros

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 07:26:31 am »

Flektogon 50mm MC is now sold… The O/P has been modified accordingly.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:56:38 am by T.Dascalos »

Theodoros

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 04:24:46 am »

The Nikkor 35mm f2.8 P/C has been sold, the O/P has been modified accordingly.

Theodoros

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 01:12:56 pm »

The ARSAT 35mm f3.5 MC fish-eye lens has been sold, the O/P has been modified accordingly.

Theodoros

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 03:17:43 pm »

In case someone wants to have the Contax 645 camera's body shutter replaced with the brand new shutter mechanism I offer along with the body, it can be done but he'll have to deposit 400 Euros to secure the deal and wait about 3 weeks for the shutter replacement...

The damaged shutter mechanism will be also posted to the buyer, but with the shutter leafs deformation straightened up which should make it usable since the camera works...

The price for the Contax 645 body fitted with brand new shutter mechanism and the repaired shutter included as a spare part, will be 950 Euros and includes all the associated cover caps (lens, rear back and screen), the MFS-2 screen and of course the battery chamber as it was originally supplied... Alternatively, one may choose all the above with the WLF included at 1200 Euros.

ynp

• http://
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 02:08:46 pm »

Pm sent

Theodoros

Contax 645 body, replacement shutter mechanism and W.L.F. are now sold... The 45-90mm Vario-Sonnar and the film back are no longer available for sale...

ynp

• http://

Theodoros.

Thank you very much for the most efficient manner you have been dealing with my requests.
I am very happy to get the Contax body with the new shutter. I am very pleased.
Very smooth transaction.

Yevgeny.
Pages: [1]   Go Up