Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (EUR) Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm T/S Cambo mount - Like New !  (Read 3038 times)

S@W

For sale a perfect condition / like new Rodenstock 32mm HR - W (current version). The lens is mounted on a Cambo plate that fits Cambo 'WRS like' tech cam. This is the Tilt & Shift version.
The lens is working flawlessly. It has been purchased almost new to a GetDPI forum member in Nov' 2012 and adapted for Cambo with the Tilt & Shift option by Cambo BV Netherlands in January'13.
This lens has been very carefully used since then on my Cambo WRS tech cam with my IQ180 digital back.
I'm an amateur photographer and this equipment has been very gently and quite rarely used (for less than 1000 pictures).
The IQ180 has been sold end of last year to a GetDPI forum member and I'm now in the process of selling my tech cam gear.

If the 32mm can be sold for a reasonable price (new 32mm HR-W with T/S adapter sells for almost us$10.000) then so be it.
If no buyer shows up then I'll keep this lens with the Cambo and will buy a cheap digital back in a few months (this means you shouldn't expect price drops on this item !)

This is the ultimate wide angle lens. Nothing can beat it. It is also ultra easy to use: f.i. on a tripod at 1m50 from the ground: 1° of tilt, f8, focus @ infinity and EVERYTHING is tack sharp with an IQ180. No focus check necessary, hand holding the cam is also completely possible.

rem: The Cambo WRS is not for sale yet, the lens must 1st be sold before my Cambo WRS tech Cam will be put on sale.

Asked price: 5.150eur (us$ 6.990) + 3,5% if Paypal

I've sold many photo equipment from GetDPI forum with perfect feedback from international buyers.
Feel free to ask for history and buyers contacts.

S@W

Re: FS (EUR) Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm T/S Cambo mount - Like New !
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 11:50:40 am »

Sale pending  ;)

felix5616

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »

I am interested in the cambo WRS

S@W

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 04:17:59 am »

Hi,
The 'sale pending' is for the 32HR + Cambo WRS actually.
I'll confirm the sale when done.
Thanks

Shrev94412

• Phase One, Fuji GFX100, Nikon and Leica Q2 Shooter
    • Shreve Fine Art
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 12:26:15 pm »

PM me if you still have this lens....Thanks
Check out my work at www.shrevefineart.com

S@W

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:33:20 am »

Cambo & Rodenstock 32 have been sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up