Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plaubel Makinette for sale (extremely rare !)  (Read 838 times)

mcuzic2002

Plaubel Makinette for sale (extremely rare !)
« on: January 30, 2014, 03:04:33 pm »

Hello,I would like to sell my extremely rare,very good condition Plaubel Makinette camera...it's a medium format,miniature camera,manufactured in a very limited edition before World War II...it seems to be in very good working condition (mechanical and optical)...the lens it's very clean,and the finder lens it's the same (no marks,no fungus)... I have the original leather case,stamped with the Plaubel brand and manufacture year (1932)...in the attached photos you can see the camera and it's leather case...I know it's a very rare and hard to find camera,especially with the original stamped leather case...the last one I know sold in 2012 for aprox. 1600 $ (on Ebay),without case and in a not soo great mechanical condition...if you're interested,we can discuss price & shipping...since I live in Europe,I prefer someone from the old continent,due to high shipping costs elsewhere,but I can arrange to ship it anywhere on Earth,at your expense...this is my email: mcuzic2002@yahoo.com ...best regards :)

Here you can see more photos of the camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcuzic2002/sets/72157640327676655/

mcuzic2002

Re: Plaubel Makinette for sale (extremely rare !)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:04:10 am »

Bump :)...I'm open to offers

mcuzic2002

Re: Plaubel Makinette for sale (extremely rare !)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:30:11 pm »

Still available ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up