Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon D700  (Read 1472 times)

Philip Weber

Nikon D700
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:56 pm »

The camera I swore I’d never sell! However, after the D800 came it hasn’t been used much and it’s way too good to sit around as a backup.

I’ll send pics of everything if anyone is interested. The camera body is in very good shape with 22,079 shutter actuations. As stated above, it comes in the original box with everything. As I had my own strap, the Nikon strap is unused and still in its wrapper.

Extras include a Really Right Stuff L-Bracket, LensCoat Pro-sized body wrap that’s kept it scratch free in my bag, one 8-gig San Disk card in the camera and four, 4-gig San Disk cards in a Hakuba media card case (hard shell).

Price for everything: $1,270 + $30 shipping (No shipping charge if you’re in the San Diego area and want to meet)

Jim Metzger

Re: Nikon D700
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:44:10 am »

That is a great deal if you don't need to shoot video.

Have my D700 into Nikon for new shutter, I have 125,000 clicks and am changing it proactively. Hope to run it for another 4 years (unless a "game changer" comes out).

Fantastic wedding / event/ portrait body.

I'll trade you my D2X for it!

Jim

Philip Weber

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:33:02 pm »

Jim - got a D3X?  :D

Yeah it's a great deal and I'm waiting on a confirmation to buy; I think the camera is going to a local soldier who is waiting for deployment. I have a feeling the camera is going to have some interesting stories to tell over the next couple of years, which it deserves, rather than just sitting in my bag as a back up.

I just love my D800 and really don't want to shoot with anything else but I will truly miss that camera!

It is still available as I write this but I'll update the post later today if/when it sells.

Phil

Philip Weber

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:38:03 pm »

The D700 is still available. It turned out someone I thought was local suddenly wanted me to ship it to Nigeria  ??? and tried to use fake (but very real looking)PayPal emails to do it.

I've never been scammed before but one really has to watch it...amazing...and it irritates me some as the person next in line went out to a local camera shop and bought another (paying more) because he thought mine was gone!

Anyway, the camera is still for sale.

Phil

Philip Weber

Re: Nikon D700 - Price Reduced
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 02:31:13 pm »

The D700 price has been reduced.

I've lowered the total price by $50 to $1,250 including UPS insured shipping to the Continental US. If you live outside the area, please let me know and we'll work something out.

PayPal payments remain the same on the cameras - send the money under the friends and family mode (gift) or include their small fee with your payment.

Thanks everyone,
Phil

Philip Weber

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 12:35:11 pm »

Sale Pending - Updated 2/4/14

D700 is sold, thanks everyone.

Phil
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:57:52 pm by Philip Weber »
Pages: [1]   Go Up