Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slovenia Trip  (Read 931 times)

cjogo

Slovenia Trip
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »

Streets of LBJ  --Hassy w/150mm   ( RED filter to lighten the copper/ red oxidation on the sign )
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:03:01 pm by cjogo »

cjogo

Re: Slovenia Trip
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:01:03 pm »

This sure stopped a lot of traffic from the store >>  just kind of parted the crowd for about 15 minutes > big Gitzo tripod ~ helped direct them :-)

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:22:22 pm »

I prefer the second one.  The first one is ALMOST symmetrical, and that throws me off. Love the lighting through the glass on the second one.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

cjogo

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:41:23 pm »

I prefer the second one.  The first one is ALMOST symmetrical, and that throws me off. Love the lighting through the glass on the second one.

Mike.

Thanks ----  I saw the first one -- coming up the town square & knew I had to get closer.   Just had to make way under the entrance ( to capture that glass lighting ) and stop the traffic at the steps ...

francois

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 06:13:04 am »

I also prefer the second one. I can't say exactly why but the first one looks like an unfinished job. Maybe it's the tight crop (on the sides)… I don't know.

The second one is fantastic, simpler in fact and better balanced.
Francois

cjogo

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 01:36:24 pm »

I also prefer the second one. I can't say exactly why but the first one looks like an unfinished job. Maybe it's the tight crop (on the sides)… I don't know.

The second one is fantastic, simpler in fact and better balanced.

The first one was just a prelude to trying to make my way under the entrance ... too many obstructions just outside those borders in #1 < Had to shoot tight ...Of course,  may have thought differently > if they had Photoshop back then>  with ease of crop and all the functions...
Pages: [1]   Go Up