Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adobe CC Lr Licenses  (Read 2419 times)

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Adobe CC Lr Licenses
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:00 am »

I seem to recall that Adobe was allowing CC customers to load Lr onto two machines. I may have a need to set up a second system, but can't find any statement on Adobe's webpage outlining the policies for a CC subscription. Do I recall this correctly or did I imagine it?
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
Re: Adobe CC Lr Licenses
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 11:25:24 am »

Yup works fine

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 11:32:45 am »

You can load it onto more than two computers, but only have two operating at one time. I have/use four computers and have loaded various Adobe CC programs onto all of them. I just sign out of one computer, sign into another, and I'm up & running. The sign out/sign in process works well as long as they are online. When going on location, and there's no internet access, I simply make sure I've signed out of all the computers I won't be using, and I've signed in on the laptop I take with me.
~ CB

lelouarn

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:17:06 am »

I thought that CC allows for only 2 computers simultaneously. If they see that you use it on more (by logging off from other machines) on a regular basis, they can decide to not allow any more machine changes.
Is this correct ?
I would love to use on 3 machines (1 desktop, 2 laptops), but haven't done that yet.

Chris_Brown

• Smile dammit!
    • Chris Brown Photography
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 12:20:30 pm »

Does this explanation help?
~ CB

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 02:16:40 pm »

I had a couple of reasons for asking this. One was that my son could could use a copy of Lr. As it turns out, putting a second copy on his system wouldn't be technically a valid second use, but in researching this I realized I have a legitimate copy of Lr4 and that is good enough for his needs. So all is well. Thanks for the help.
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!
Pages: [1]   Go Up