Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Lines in HDR Efex Pro 2  (Read 744 times)

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Random Lines in HDR Efex Pro 2
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:42:15 pm »

Recently I started finding random horizontal lines placed in images created in HDR Efex Pro 2. The lines appear in the adjustment screen after entering "create HDR". In many cases, simply creating the HDR again eliminates them, but sometimes they just reappear in different places.

Is anyone else seeing these or do I have something wrong with my system or software? The software version is 1.109, which is the current revision that came out in December 2013. I assume Google updates this software automatically, because I have owned it for about a year and never run an update.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:52:10 pm by Remo Nonaz »
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

PhotoEcosse

Re: Random Lines in HDR Efex Pro 2
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:57:21 am »

I have not encountered that, Remo.

But just a wee observation - the lines do not appear to be present in the Preset thumbnails, so I wonder if they are actually present in the image or whether it is just an illusion. When you save the HDR image back into Lightroom (or PS), are the lines in the saved image?
"Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol."
Alternatively, "Life begins at the far end of your comfort zone."
Pages: [1]   Go Up