Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar P2 Studio Camera w/ Rollei Control S, Digitar Lenses, Rollei Shutters  (Read 3104 times)

Streetwise

• DavidAnderson.tv

I have been agonizing over this decision, but here it goes:

Client work has slowed down for me this past year to the point of needing to find a good home for my studio camera. It comes with everything you need to shoot (except the Aptus back, and possibly an Interface cable for your specific back). I am not interested is selling separate components, at least not just yet. Also, this outfit could be easily used with other mount types with the purchase of a 4x5 Graflok adapter for your specific back. Here's a link to more photos if you're interested.

Asking $4,200 for the kit.

Included in the sale are the following items:

Sinar P2 Body - Camera movements are tight and well balanced. There's no slop with it at all. The only issue is that one of the spirit levels is out of whack and needs to be adjusted. I tend to use a 2-way level on top of my camera back anyway, so I never bothered to fix it.

90mm f/4.5 Schneider APO Digitar, with Rollei electronic shutter #0 - This is roughly equivalent to a 68mm lens on FF 35mm (assuming a 44x33 sensor like the Aptus 65)

55mm f/4.5 Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital with Rollei electronic shutter #0 - Roughly equivalent to 41mm on FF 35mm.- (Sold).

Rollei Lens Controller S - Controls the lens operation down to 1/10th of a stop. The only issue is that for shutter speeds faster than 1/30th of a second, it gives a warning beep. It doesn't affect anything, just more of a nuisance.

Aptus Lens Control Interface Cable - This is for the Aptus 65 (and probably all Leaf Aptus models), but you may need to purchase one specific to your back. LEA904485

Graflock Mamiya Adapter Plate - Mounting plate for Mamiya that fits in the 4x5 film holder

Wide Bellows - Excellent condition, no leaks

Live Preview USB Dongle - Necessary with the older Aptus 65, but built in to the newer backs.

Compendium Lens Hood

Hard Case for all the gear - What can I say about it except that I would never use it as a backpack as shown on the inside cover.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 06:52:03 pm by Streetwise »

Streetwise

• DavidAnderson.tv
FS: Rollei Control S, Digitar Lenses, Rollei Shutters
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:43:07 pm »

Well I've decided to break up the gear, starting with the Rollei Control S and lenses...

Rollei Lens Control S - 90mm Schneider APO-Digitar - Rollei Shutter, Sinar Board
http://bit.ly/1jR02af

55mm f/4.5 Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital, Recessed board - Sold
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 06:53:34 pm by Streetwise »

dfree589

Hello,

Would you happen to still have the Rollei lens control and the Leaf Aptus cable?

Thanks for your time,
David
Pages: [1]   Go Up