Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paris Train/Airport  (Read 591 times)

cjogo

Paris Train/Airport
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:53:25 pm »

Not one of my best...

BUT interesting because  ::  I was apprehended for awhile by a few gendarmes /terrorist officers. ( big European soccer game that day )    It took a long time to get my camera lens completely flush against the glass ( reflections )  and pull out my deadly looking > gun-like <  spot meter.  Load film that resembled shotgun shells, to them. And place this long cable "looking thing" into the top of my "maybe " bomb thingy.  Then it was a several minute exposure -- just standing there --with all these contraptions ~ hanging from my vest... :-)   

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Re: Paris Train/Airport
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 02:50:34 am »

Oops. Worth the effort, though.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

cjogo

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 03:56:16 am »

So under all this concrete and roadways -- is a carved out spot  > to nurture their trees for planting topside -- as the landscape was being constructed ...

I minused the development by 2 to try and handle most the highlights and exposed for those low areas === long exposure -- HASSY 60mm F16 @ about 3 minutes ( with reciprocity factor )

You new "digital"  guys have like ISO way past 800 and don't even have to worry about reciprocity :-)  

francois

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 05:19:26 am »

Great geometry, I really love this one. Police can sometimes be a pain in Paris…
Francois

cjogo

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 12:57:20 pm »

Great geometry, I really love this one. Police can sometimes be a pain in Paris…

\\Thanks //  Well I understand their concern -- there was to be a big soccer match in Paris > and terrorist alerts were everywhere.   We weren't your normal tourist... especially in a dark corner for hours.   Looked like we were "casing" the area with night cameras and strange equipment on tripods...
Pages: [1]   Go Up