Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian Mother Takes Magical Pictures of Her Two Kids With Animals On Her Farm  (Read 13703 times)

Isaac

waffle in psycho-babble

I wish you would say more about the photos.

There's no connection between the photos and whatever you personally think about the city as a place to raise children.

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...

There's no connection between the photos and whatever you personally think about the city as a place to raise children.

Dear Professor Logic,

There's no connection between the photos and whatever you personally think about the logical capabilities of other forum members.

Cheers
~Chris

Isaac

There's no connection between the photos and whatever you personally think about the logical capabilities of other forum members.

I don't concern myself with "the logical capabilities of other forum members". I just try to make sense of what they've written.

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...

I don't concern myself with "the logical capabilities of other forum members". I just try to make sense of what they've written.

I'd suggest to rather ask then instead of telling them what they did wrong.
Might get you more results and less bashing. ;)
Cheers
~Chris

Isaac

I find flattery is more effective than suggesting or telling others what they should do.

Magical Pictures...

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net

When I was a young man, I disdained pictures of that type.  Darned if I can remember how I got that way, perhaps it is a disease of youth to quickly sort aesthetic choices into bins labeled "cool" and "corny."  And I have never understood what internal engine stamps out my aesthetic decisions, or how its cams are arranged.  But those cams have smoothed a bit over time, enough to let me enjoy those pictures.  Moms take the best kid pictures, no question about it.  Maybe when humans start living to be about 120 we will begin to have rational theories about aesthetics, but not before then.

However, I did a feel a little uncomfortable about the looks on some of those animals' faces, poor things!

WalterEG

I guess that is all down to an individual's powers of perception.

While we are about it Isaac, I have witnessed much of your intrusion on this site and I would thank you NOT to refer to comments I make.

W

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website

It takes a special "magic" to turn a thread about the magic of photography into a "magic" of hairsplitting.

WalterEG

Sorry if my answer annoyed you Slobodan,

It was certainly not intended to.

I stand by my initial observation that these fantastic family pictures depict not only the rural setting but also the rural frame of mind which drives the mother's perception.

Thanks for the link,

W

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website

Gee, Walter, I certainly did not have you in mind... I thought we would all know who we are talking about. ;)

Rand47

Just goes to show this forum might as well stop featuring pictures and just chat about bodies and optics.

As photographers, in the sense of image makers, Mama sure beats most of us to death.

Rob C

You can say that again... And she's been working at since way back in 2012.  Vision is almost everything. 

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

Rand47

Isaac, you really need to get a boat and a motor. Then you can troll to your heart's content and nobody will complain.

And some passive-aggressive worms for bait!   ;D
Rand Scott Adams

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com

Gee, Walter, I certainly did not have you in mind... I thought we would all know who we are talking about. ;)
I'm certain Slobodan didn't have you in mind, Walter. It's very clear to me just which individual he was talking about, in fact it was someone who made a direct response to one of your posts.
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

EduPerez

• Edu Pérez

Nice to see you around, Eduardo, I thought you'd declared Independence with Cataluña!

(Or had finally gone down to explore that roundabout at the Ferry Terminal, and had got yourself trapped like the Flying Dutchman!)

Rob C

I am always around here, only that most of the time I do not feel I have something insightful to add to the conversations; sometimes I just get too late to the party, and it has already derailed into some sort of a pissing contest.

Just yesterday the Catalan Parliament approved to ask the Spanish Parliament for permission to decide by themselves whether or not a referendum about the independence should be hold; but the Catalan Parliament has already approved such referendum, even the question has already been decided, and the Spanish Government has absolutely zero intentions to hold any referendum about the matter... politics!

Roundabouts will never be the same, by the way.

Isaac

and I would thank you NOT to refer to comments I make.

You don't have to see my comments.

When you're logged in to the Forum click the "Profile" tab, on the "Profile" page click "Personal Message Options", add the username to the "Ignorelist" and then click "Change profile".
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up