Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there any way to use Leica S lenses at Nikon body?  (Read 11777 times)

steel

Re: Is there any way to use Leica S lenses at Nikon body?
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 01:05:48 am »

Hello Steel,

your video is really interesting! Do you think you will make a Contax 645 to Canon adapter too? I think it will attract lot of interest for alpa Fps, Hartblei Hcam and A7R owners.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks. My C645/EF adapter was on sale since last Sep.

Now, I am evaluating the potential of making a Leica S2/EF or Nikon adapter ring, technically it is possible, business wise looks like no much market value as everybody suggested.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:13:40 am by steel »

avelpavel

• http://www.pastrovicchio.com
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 05:05:15 am »

Is the C645/EF adapter still available? Where can I find it and how much does it costs?

Thanks

Rob

steel

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 09:56:17 am »

Is the C645/EF adapter still available? Where can I find it and how much does it costs?

Thanks

Rob

Yes, I do have some rings in stock now, the ring body is silver or black, free to choose, but silver ones are rare. Most people like black, but I like silver.

I am selling it in taobao.com, the largest ebay like e-store in China, here is the link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.AwNwDR&id=35441986727

I am the original maker of this adapter ring,  it supports full series Contax 645 lenses and Mutar 1.4x, with exif recording/fast and accurate AF/in camera body aperture control/AF macro adjustment, dozens has been sold since last year.

For oversea customers, I can only accept paypal direct payment for the time being, price is USD 750 + shipping/insurance, almost same price as Asian customers, shipping is due 3 days after payment clearance, please contact steelchn(at)gmail.com for the details if you are interested.

Thanks.

Theodoros

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 05:16:45 pm »

Yes, I do have some rings in stock now, the ring body is silver or black, free to choose, but silver ones are rare. Most people like black, but I like silver.

I am selling it in taobao.com, the largest ebay like e-store in China, here is the link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.AwNwDR&id=35441986727

I am the original maker of this adapter ring,  it supports full series Contax 645 lenses and Mutar 1.4x, with exif recording/fast and accurate AF/in camera body aperture control/AF macro adjustment, dozens has been sold since last year.

For oversea customers, I can only accept paypal direct payment for the time being, price is USD 750 + shipping/insurance, almost same price as Asian customers, shipping is due 3 days after payment clearance, please contact steelchn(at)gmail.com for the details if you are interested.

Thanks.

Is the C645 to Nikon adapter at the same price? Can it be ordered via another international link? How can one get it in Europe?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:37:59 pm by T.Dascalos »

rainer_v

• http://www.tangential.de
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 10:57:20 am »

i would be interested in c645 to sony nex mount :) to use the a7r. would it work via a metabones adapter coupled with your 645- C adapter? or do you plan to make some adapters for the e-mount as well? very inetresting, but probably with 0 market share would be an adapter for sinar m lenses. did you think to this lenses ever?
rainer viertlböck
architecture photograp

steel

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2014, 02:28:13 am »

Is the C645 to Nikon adapter at the same price? Can it be ordered via another international link? How can one get it in Europe?

Yes, C645/Nikon F adaptor is the same price as C645/EF one, but Nikon one looks much nicer because of using Nikon original lens mount and pin contacts.

Sadly, it is still under dev&testing, ETA is late May. Of course,you can find it in my eBay store by then.

steel

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 03:14:10 am »

i would be interested in c645 to sony nex mount :) to use the a7r. would it work via a metabones adapter coupled with your 645- C adapter? or do you plan to make some adapters for the e-mount as well? very inetresting, but probably with 0 market share would be an adapter for sinar m lenses. did you think to this lenses ever?

Never tested with Metabones EF/NEX adaptor so far, tests show my adaptor works partially with some EF/NEX adaptors made by China, AF does not work very well, other parts such as lens info/aperture control are ok. No plan to a C645/NEX adaptor or an adaptor for Sinar m lenses, I would rather to do a Leica S to Nikon/Canon adaptor instead.

peterv

• facebook
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 11:08:37 am »

Steel, I just looked at your youtube video and I'm impressed. Outstanding work, and I'm happy to read you sold some adaptors already. It 's good to know that the Contax 645 lenses can find a new Nikon home through your adaptors. I have only Leica S lenses at the moment, so I'd be interested in a future Leica S to Nikon/Canon adaptor.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up