Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson SP7600 for Sale  (Read 470 times)

Garnick

Epson SP7600 for Sale
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:52:29 am »

I realize I perhaps shouldn't be listing this item here, but I hope you good folks will forgive me if that is the case.

I have finally given up my effort to "fix" the deflected MK nozzle on the 7600.  All other nozzles are firing 100% and the MK problem is only noticeable in deep blacks to mid grays, but obviously not a good thing.  Therefore I am posting this to see if anyone is interested in this printer for parts or other usage.  At this time I don't feel I can put new print-head in it.  All other parts etc are working as usual and I've had no difficulties with it in any way.  I have 4 roll spindles and 4 used maintenance tanks, plus the chip resetter for the maintenance tank as well.  Also 4 full ink carts. 

I'm located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada...about 50Km east of Toronto.  If anyone is willing to part with $150.00 the printer is yours.  It's still online, so I can show you that everything except the MK nozzle is in good working order if you are interested. 

If anyone is interested please reply to this post and then we can communicate through email.

Thank you,
Gary       
Gary N.
"My memory isn't what it used to be. As a matter of fact it never was." (gan)
Pages: [1]   Go Up