Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: After huge troubles with Phase One 645DF+ system, I need new toys for my backs  (Read 10244 times)

Manoli

They have to fulfill it no matter what it costs to them.

I suggest you be slightly careful there.  I'm fairly sure that though your rights are protected under the various Consumer Protection laws, their liability will be limited - up to the amount of your original purchase. They've offered you a full refund ? - even though, arguably, the time limit has expired ? - even though though Phase says it's ok and it's your fault ?

I doubt you'll get success pursuing this through lawyers and law courts - and that's not even considering the time and costs involved. If you lose, you may well have to pay for their costs too.

You bought a lemon (used). They've offered you your money back. Unless you have a fetish for aggravation, perhaps the time has come to accept their offer ...

julienlanoo

They helped me already out with lenses if mine were down.. Free of charge. ( they didnt have to for free), i find it strange the problem doesnt get solved, was the 28 new?..

esox

The 28mm was an brand new one and it had issues the same evenig I purchased it. I don' pay my lawyer, I have Justice insurance. All issues happened under warranty time. I would agree to get a refund of the lense. But they want to refund everything I bought (backs, all lenses, screen and all accessories I bought at that time. Why ? Because, they sold the used back maybe too low for them and if they put them back on the market, they will make money.

They refuse to refund the single lens and the propose a full refund. Stange no ?

Yes they gave me body and lenses while mine were broken. But uje 28 mm is surely faulty, obviously can't be repaired.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:59:24 am by esox »

julienlanoo

Aha
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up