Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (Can) Zeiss 135/2 APO ZF 2 (Nikon Mount) Mint  (Read 1272 times)

Conner999

FS (Can) Zeiss 135/2 APO ZF 2 (Nikon Mount) Mint
« on: January 05, 2014, 04:22:56 pm »

For sale is my mint/mint - optically clean, clear and smooth Zeiss 135/2 APO in Nikon mount.  

The 135 is without a doubt one of the,  if not THE best lens I've owned (and that's saying something given the lenses that have come thru here), BUT it's an ill-fit for my commercial work, which is most of my shooting these days, and has become a bag queen.  I almost always tend to need a tad shorter and AF.

I've owned it from new, comes with caps, box, etc., and looks and functions as new. What this thing will do with an 800e starting wide open will blow your mind.

Shipping - Given the value for insurance and Canada Post coverage limits to US, I am selling in Canada.  If a US/offshore buyer wants to work the FX savings and have me ship to a CDN address of a relative, friend, partner etc., no problem, but they obviously assume all responsibility for final delivery. Physical meet-up (am in Halifax area) can be arranged.

Price  - CDN $1900 firm net to me. That's a savings of $400-$700+ from new depending which CDN/US vendor you buy from.   Shipping is at actual cost, based on online Canada Post estimate (usually eerily accurate) for insured shipping, buyers choice of service level.  

Payment - EMT preferred, but PP fine - buyer pays any fees. Can also do credit card via Square, but there will be a surcharge imposed by Square (especially since using number vs swipe).

Sigh, I'm going to hate this...but I KNOW I'll replace it one day,  and to have such a primo hunk of glass (it's easily on par or better than the 200/2 VR - just shorter, APO and MF) sitting in one of my bags 99% of the time makes no sense. This is like selling a devoted pet, so in no rush by any means...

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:19:22 pm by Conner999 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up