Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Author Topic: Name this style?  (Read 1140 times)
Michael Haspert
Offline Offline

Posts: 38

« on: January 04, 2014, 04:26:14 PM »

I chugged a big book of Friedlander and am still recovering. Now I find myself noticing when my brain stumbles trying to take in a scene and I grab shots like these.

I very much doubt I've invented it, so--has this kind of silliness got a name I can use to google further?

I've had folks tell me the following.
1. Since you found your subject instead of meticulously arranging it, you can't really call this a still life.
2. It's not a abstract because it's too clearly recognizeable.
3. It's not minimalist because there's just too much stuff going on.

Your thoughts?
As always, thanks for the free lessons.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Jump to: