Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 9890 shipping size  (Read 1260 times)

Photopro888

Epson 9890 shipping size
« on: December 29, 2013, 06:03:11 pm »

I thought I would be able to find this info by searching, (I found it 2 years when I was looking for the same info for a iPF8300) but no luck, what is size of the box W x H x L … including the pallet.
Thank you for your help,
Darren

I.T. Supplies

Re: Epson 9890 shipping size
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 11:36:04 am »

Here are the exact dimensions:
Shipping- 80.5(w)x32.25(d)x43(h)
Printer- 74(w)x27(d)x48(h)

There are from our warehouse directly.  We also have the other printers info if you need them as well.

jferrari

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 02:21:15 pm »

Weight is 417lbs.
Nothing changes until something changes.

Photopro888

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 11:23:12 am »

Thanks everyone for the info… shipping Weight of 417lbs. That means there is 161lbs of shipping materials.. the weight of the printer is 256lbs, must be a heavy pallet!

Thanks again!

Farmer

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 09:37:13 pm »

In addition to the printer is ink, maybe some paper, paper basket, stand and so on.  The rest will be mostly the pallet and then a little for the actual packaging.
Phil Brown

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 10:53:31 pm »

If it's the same sort of box as my old 9880, the pallet is not just a support for shipping but rather a structural part of the package.  I had to pick up the printer at the shipper's terminal where I had to remove the pallet to get it shoved into the back of my small, shell-covered pickup truck.  Would have been a lot easier at the destination if I had left the pallet attached.  No damage or anything, but without that pallet the packaging becomes a 417 lb bag of potatoes.

PS, best to get it delivered to your location.  If you don't have a dock, be sure you specify that the delivery truck must absolutely, positively have a lift gate.  You have to be very insistent otherwise the driver arrives in a gate-less truck and claims nobody said nuthin' about a lift gate, for which you are being charged an extra $50+.  Best procedure is to get a PRO tracking number from the shipper.  Call your local terminal as soon as they receive it and very politely remind the local dispatcher about the lift gate.

jferrari

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 11:56:34 pm »

One thing I remember was the quality and extent that every component was packaged. Everything in it's own individual plastic bag, copious quantities of styro wrap, protectors, cardboard, tape and other shipping precautions I've surely forgotten. Bags inside of bags inside of boxes inside of boxes, etc. I was impressed. When it came time to set the printer on it's stand I became thankful that I live next door to a gym!
Nothing changes until something changes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up