Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Arca Swiss 6x9 M-Line Monolith Camera  (Read 832 times)

Sheldon N

SOLD: Arca Swiss 6x9 M-Line Monolith Camera
« on: December 23, 2013, 11:20:23 pm »

Up for sale is my Arca Swiss 6x9 M-Line Monolith camera. This is an amazing technical camera, offering tremendous flexibility of movements, rock solid stability, and excellent precision; ideal for medium format digital.

The sale includes everything pictured (except the ballhead). It is equipped with the 30cm telescopic optical bench and the 20cm leather wide angle bellows. With a longer bellows this rail system is capable of creating 400mm+ of extension.

Camera is in good condition. All movements are fully functional and in good working order, self arresting geared movements for every axis on both standards (geared rise/fall, shift, tilt, swing) and also offers a second geared axial tilt on the front standard with micrometric orbix. Camera shows signs of light use, a couple small marks here and there but no major flaws.

Currently this camera is the most full featured Arca Swiss technical camera and retails for $7500.

I'm asking for $3,750 SOLD net to me after payment and shipping methods of your choice. I have a long list of references as a seller, available on request.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:28:48 am by Sheldon N »
Sheldon Nalos
[url=http://www.flickr.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up