The script sign appeared and I ran the script.
The photo I tested had all the keywords in it when exported.
The keyword list has no square brackets anymore when exported to a text file.
New keywords, which were not yet in the keyword List, which were collected in the program I use (IIT) were pasted in the keywording area. The keywords all showed up after exporting the photo.
And the new keywords which I pasted in the Keywording area, which were new to the Keyword List, have no brackets! I could see that by exporting the keyword List to a text file.
Now Iím a happy guy, thanks to John.
Great how you are helping people at the forum.
Have a merry Christmas!