Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 9000 Scanner with FH-869 film holder in Great Condition  (Read 1883 times)

hub

Nikon Coolscan 9000 scanner with FH-869G glass medium format negative holder for sale. The scanner is in great condition. It was purchased new about 2-3 years ago. Everything functions perfectly, except the plastic film carrier door was broken off yesterday when I picked it up. In the picture you can see a rectangular opening that used to have a little plastic door that pops up when a film holder is inserted. The door is now gone. It does not affect the scanner's function at all as it has nothing to do with the actual scanning process. The price has been lowered to reflect the fact that the door is missing. Included in the sale is the FH-869G film holder that in my opinion is a must to get good scan result with this scanner. It eliminates film curl 100%. Also included but not shown in the photos are the original firewire cable, power cable, 35mm slide and strip mount holders, 120mm strip mount holder, and box.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:01:40 pm by hub »

hub

Or make me an offer. Thanks.

hub

bump

hub

Final price drop to $3000.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:04:44 pm by hub »

hub

Last little bump before it goes on eBay

hub

SOLD