Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase IQ140 H mount for sale  (Read 1005 times)

baraka2000

Phase IQ140 H mount for sale
« on: December 18, 2013, 01:22:12 pm »

Hi,

I bought this new from digital transitions. I'm the original owner and the back is in mint condition, and has seen very little use (handful of studio shoots). The back was also serviced the last time I used it as it crapped our after a firmware upgrade, which is probably a year ago now. But it went home to Phase and received a full once over. This is guaranteed against DOA, mint condition. You can call digital transititions in NYC and ask for my sales rep Michelle Matthews to verify the history of the back. I would happily offer a 7 days money back guarantee.

I'm selling here because I'm simply not using it. If you've had your eye on the IQ series backs, this is a great deal. It's basically a brand new back.

Even if you have a different camera system, it's still worthwhile as you can have it switched out by Digital Transitions for whatever camera mount you need.

8K or best offer. I also have two Hasselblad H2 body kits for sale too, I'll list these separately with better descriptions.

Warm regards,
Kevin Kornemann

chrisstraley

Re: Phase IQ140 H mount for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 01:37:20 pm »

Super super interested in your back.  Where are you located?  Can you send me your contact number? 
Thanks
Chris

chris@chrisstraley.com
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

design_freak

Re: Phase IQ140 H mount for sale
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 01:38:36 pm »

Any pictures ?
Best regards,
DF