Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Sinar X (like P2 ) complete kit  (Read 976 times)

gregohb

• Commercial and Fashion Site
FS Sinar X (like P2 ) complete kit
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:28:27 am »

I am closing my studio and decided to downsize. Thus, I am selling my entire Sinar kit. All generally good condition, nothing thrashed.

Sinar Kit : (will sell separate items or together as a kit)
Sinar X (almost identical to P2, all black, and much better than P) with standard bellows and ground glass back $975
Sinar wide angle bag bellows $75
Sinar bellows lens shade with adjustable shafts (an extra bellow with hardware to use as lens or glass shade) $90
Sinar binocular view finder $135
Black extension rail for Sinar X/P2  $40
extra ground glass (one is blank and one with normal grid and pivot lines) $40
$1250 for all that! Everything listed above all for one low price!

Phaseone Flex Adapter with ground glass, and plate for Phase one backs
(note that the Phaseone plates are not made any more and becoming extremely scarce. I have not seen one on ebay in a long time)
$1500

Flat Lensboards for Sinar (copal 0, 1, 3) $50 each
Recessed Lensboards for Sinar (copal 0) $60-80 each

Bogen heavy duty tripod with wheeled base $225. This tripod will hold the Sinar firmly and keep it steady. The base is a separate unit with wheels - but they all lock with a single kick switch. I would prefer local pickup in the Los Angeles/Orange County area, but it can be shipped if necessary.

Rodenstock 65mm grandagon lens $575
  (note this is the only non-digital lens, but I got it because it has a huge image circle and great for extreme movements).

I am also willing to do a package deal for all of it. I am also open to partial trades. I am mainly looking for Nikon gear :
Nikon D4 or Df body, Nikon 135/2.0 lens
Schneider PC TS Makro-Symmar 90mm f/4.5 Lens (For Nikon)
Schneider PC TS Super-Angulon 50mm f/2.8 Lens (For Nikon)
Zeiss lenses for Nikon

About me : 12 years on Ebay with 257 reviews @ 100% positive. Member APA and ASMP. Published in Us Magazine, Dark Beauty, The Goods, Auxillary Magazine, The Knott magazine, etc.

Gear is available for viewing if you want to come to Huntington Beach, CA. Nothing on ebay ... yet!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:24:25 am by gregohb »

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
Re: FS Sinar X/P2 kit
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 05:26:06 pm »

PM sent
Pages: [1]   Go Up