Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cone Black Friday Specials  (Read 707 times)

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Cone Black Friday Specials
« on: November 28, 2013, 10:15:13 am »

Jon Cone is having quite a Black Friday sale going on. Jon Cone's new InkThrift CL, an archival replacement for Epson Claria Inks, is on sale at http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.362672/sc.29/category.90145/.f. The normal price is $174. Black Friday pricing is $114. This gets you down to about 1/20th the price of Claria inks for (claimed) similar quality. Other items are discounted, too.
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

darinb

Re: Cone Black Friday Specials
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:44:34 pm »

I had been waiting for the Cone Black Friday sale to buy several thousand dollars of ink and paper. However, they didn't put the selenium Piezo ink on sale at all and their odd Canson "25%" off sale leaves their prices higher than B&H and other vendors *after* taking the discount.

They run a sort of odd business up there in Vermont.

--Darin

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 08:49:27 pm »

For that kind of money you should just call Jon up and make a deal.  ;D
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

Some Guy

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 09:07:14 pm »

I had been waiting for the Cone Black Friday sale to buy several thousand dollars of ink and paper. However, they didn't put the selenium Piezo ink on sale at all and their odd Canson "25%" off sale leaves their prices higher than B&H and other vendors *after* taking the discount.

They run a sort of odd business up there in Vermont.

--Darin

You noticed that too?

I went for their Special Edition K7 ink thinking it was 10% off due to the ad, but it is still $431.26 and no discount shown.  The carts do show a 35% discount next to the ink.  Oh well...

Then I also was trying to buy Ergosoft's StudioPrint 14 on Black Friday and they all were out of the office.  How convenient.  Wasn't any Black Friday sale announced by them, but figured it would be worth a shot since other software outfits have been running deals.  Even 20% off that software would maybe fund half the ink cost.

SG
Pages: [1]   Go Up