Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about current offer of $9.99 mo for Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, 20gigs a  (Read 2236 times)

jljonathan

Does anyone know if I subscribe for the year under this current offer for photographers, $9.99 mo for Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, 20gigs and Behance, if I renew in the futrure (even including any increase in price over the coming years), will this offer include newer versions of Lightroom (6 etc), Photoshop and Behance? Or, will I have to buy these separate from my CC subscription?

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com

The whole point of the subscription licence is that as long as you keep paying, then all updates are free.
This also means that as soon as you stop paying, you cannot use the software anymore.
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

jferrari

I wonder if that means that if Adobe rolls out an update that doesn't work correctly (Hey, it could happen) that you can refuse the update or roll back to a previous version if you choose to. Or are you forced to accept the update whether you want to or not. Not sure how that works...
Nothing changes until something changes.

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com

You update whenever you want, just like with non-subscription software.
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

jpegman

I wonder if that means that if Adobe rolls out an update that doesn't work correctly (Hey, it could happen) that you can refuse the update or roll back to a previous version if you choose to. Or are you forced to accept the update whether you want to or not. Not sure how that works...

We haven't crossed that bridge yet - I guess the question could be restated -If an update doesn't work as well as an older version, can the subscriber/user "DOWNGRADE" to an earlier version? 

I see no way on the Creative Cloud to let one back pedal to an earlier version on anything PSCC or LRCC.  You are either up to date or not.

Jpegman
Pages: [1]   Go Up