Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Canon 5D Mark II with RRS L-Bracket & Extra Battery  (Read 517 times)

Larry Marshall

SOLD: Canon 5D Mark II with RRS L-Bracket & Extra Battery
« on: November 21, 2013, 10:42:28 pm »

Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay all shipping and insurance costs.

I bought this camera new from B&H to be used as my backup camera. It stayed in the box on a shelf in my studio the entire time except for one small shoot. I'm almost positive that it has less than 100 shutter clicks.

Includes the camera body, original box, manuals, inserts, blank warranty card, extra battery, and the RRS L-Bracket.

Product Description From the Manufacturer:
Compact, lightweight with environmental protection, EOS 5D successor boasts a newly designed Canon CMOS sensor, with ISO sensitivity up to 25,600 for shooting in near dark conditions. The new DIGIC 4 processor combines with the improved CMOS sensor to deliver medium format territory image quality at 3.9 frames per second, for up to 310 frames.

Triggered from Live View Mode, HD video capture allows users to shoot uninterrupted at full 1080 resolution at 30fps -- for amazing quality footage with outstanding levels of detail and realism.

The integration of HD movie capability into a high-end 21.1-megapixel camera opens a multitude of new possibilities for photojournalists and news photographers. With its full-frame CMOS sensor and outstanding ISO performance, the EOS 5D Mark II will appeal to any photographer in search of the finest camera equipment available -- from studio and wedding to nature and travel photographers.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:39:49 pm by Larry Marshall »

Larry Marshall

Re: Canon 5D Mark II with RRS L-Bracket & Extra Battery
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 10:43:18 pm »

Photo of the RSS L-Bracket

Larry Marshall

Re: Canon 5D Mark II with RRS L-Bracket & Extra Battery
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:39:22 pm »

Sold!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up