Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: HP Designjet Z3100ps GP 44" (Q6660A) LF Printer *BROKEN* For Parts or Repair  (Read 2657 times)

dandeliondigital

• http://www.dandeliondigital.com

I am the original owner and gave it light use, and am now offer this non-working printer for For Parts or Repair. My loss could be your gain.

It was working well until the carriage belt failed the end of September. I replaced the belt, but the machine fails to boot. I have replaced the Formatter (main logic) board/Hard Drive with a new 2013 Certified HP Part, and have also replaced the Carriage Cables. FYI, the Front Display Panel & main cable tests OK. It might just need a new power supply. A pressing project forced me to buy a replacement fast, and I don't have the room for this LF machine even if I fixed it. Are you looking for parts or a project?

The HP website has detailed specifications on it, the 44 in Model Q6660A:
http://h10088.www1.hp.com/cda/gap/display/main/index.jsp?cp=20000-13698-14129-14291^22314_4041_100__&zn=gap&jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0003

Interested in all or part(s) of this machine? It is offered and sold AS IS, not booting & needing a repair, with inks & print heads that were in it when it went down, with 1 spindle only, and must be picked up from our studio, and removed by the buyer from Hockessin DE.

E-mail me, [tom@dandeliondigital.com] for questions or to make an offer.

If there aren't any takers for it,  the HP Z3100PS 2013 Certified HP Formatter Board/HD is available for purchase separately.

ADDED DEC 2 2013: I finally got my replacement, so I have the box/palette that would ship the old one to you. It would have to go via truck.

Thanks for the interest, and so long for now, TOM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:44:27 pm by dandeliondigital »

Mike Sellers

• Mike Sellers Photography

still for sale?
Pages: [1]   Go Up