Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the "StudioPrint 14 SE" version?  (Read 957 times)

Some Guy

What is the "StudioPrint 14 SE" version?
« on: November 13, 2013, 02:10:50 pm »

I know StudioPrint 14, but cannot find anything about their "StudioPrint 14 SE" version or what it is - other than more money (+$300) over their <24" versions.  Nothing on their website I found or in searching here, but it shows up here: http://www.proimagingsupplies.com/Ergosoft-StudioPrint-14-SE-p6797.html

Tia.

SG

abeofRD

Re: What is the "StudioPrint 14 SE" version?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 03:08:03 pm »

I know StudioPrint 14, but cannot find anything about their "StudioPrint 14 SE" version or what it is - other than more money (+$300) over their <24" versions.  Nothing on their website I found or in searching here, but it shows up here: http://www.proimagingsupplies.com/Ergosoft-StudioPrint-14-SE-p6797.html

Tia.

SG

Hi,
This is what I got from Ergosoft a while back

ErgoSoft has two StudioPrint products, one entry level, “StudioPrint SE” and a professional Version called “StudioPrint Artist”. I’ve attached  document that will show you the differences in features between these two. StudioPrint Artist does offer a workflow that is very advanced and some of these solutions are not found in any other RIPs. These solutions have to do with the finishing of a job. StudioPrint Artist comes with production controls such as, Canvas Wrap, which extends and mirrors the image on all four sides for mounting on any frame of any thickness. It also comes with Shrinkage correction, commonly used for printing with Canvas, this helps with the shrinking of an image when printing large images on large canvases. The last thing I’d like to discuss (even though there’s many more) is the Image Presets, it basically lets you automate just about anything you can do in the RIP so that you don’t have to perform the same tasks every single time. This means you can make your images automatically get resized, rotated, added saturation and much more by creating/selecting an image preset.

StudioPrint SE does not have PostScript, however, StudioPrint Artist does come with PostScript.

Both StudioPrint SE and Artist come automatically with Color GPS 4-Color, however, we do offer a 6-Color and an 8-Color profiler. Yes we do support third-party profiles from such profiling systems as X-Rite’s i1 Publishing Pro.

Hope this helps.

Good day

Some Guy

Re: What is the "StudioPrint 14 SE" version?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:25:27 pm »

Thanks.  Helps much.

Didn't know about the "Artists" version either nor the number of inks.  Sure makes it hard to get a final price with the ink number options too.

SG
Pages: [1]   Go Up