Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Fuji GX617 Panorama Camera and Imacon 343 Fim Scanner  (Read 2231 times)

Shrev94412

• Phase One, Fuji GFX100, Nikon and Leica Q2 Shooter
    • Shreve Fine Art
FS: Fuji GX617 Panorama Camera and Imacon 343 Fim Scanner
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:06:50 pm »

I know I am probably going to regret this but here it goes. For sale is a VERY NICE condition Fuji GX617 camera body, 90mm f/5.6 with finder and center filter, 180mm f/6.7, cable release, ground focusing glass, polarizer, and a Pelican case (1520) that fits everything very nicely.  The 90mm lens is equivalent of a 17mm focal length on a 35mm camera, and the 180mm lens is equivalent of a 28mm focal length on a 35mm camera.  This camera is a real gem, unbeatable in its precision.  The lenses are about as sharp as any Leica lenses out there. In any event, this camera is awesome, and I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. The transparencies from this camera are amazing. The only scratch in where the viewfinder slides onto the body. Not visible once viewfinder in locked in place. I will also include any unused film I have in stock.

The camera was recently serviced so it functions perfectly fine.  There is no indicator to inform the shutter count so I am afraid I do not have that information to share (it's mechanically pretty simple so not many parts to wear out, and keep in mind the shutter is on the lens, not the camera).

If you are looking for the camera I am sure you've read all about it.  If you have questions please feel free to ask.  I ship to verified PayPal addresses via UPS, international buyers are responsible for any applicable taxes or tariff. Buyer must pay PayPal fee as part of purchase.

Also for sale is my IMACON 343 Scanner. This scanner is in perfect working condition and comes with Film Holders, scanner cover and power cable. (Firewire Cable is NOT included). I am getting perfect scans all the time. For technical information, if your not familiar with this scanner, please google Imacon 343. I ship to verified PayPal addresses via UPS, international buyers are responsible for any applicable taxes or tariff. Buyer must pay PayPal fee as part of purchase.

Fuji GX617 $3,750 Seperate Sold for $3,450.00
Imacon 343 $3,750 Seperate Still have scanner as of 11/18/2013

Sold as package for $ 7,000

Please email me if you would like to see more pictures of the Camera and or the scanner. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:03:49 am by Shrev94412 »
Check out my work at www.shrevefineart.com

Shrev94412

• Shreve Fine Art
Re: FS: Fuji GX617 Panorama Camera and Imacon 343 Fim Scanner
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:05:49 am »

Scanner Still Available
Check out my work at www.shrevefineart.com

Shrev94412

• Shreve Fine Art