armand

• Photos
Fall 2
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:49:24 pm »

From my window, trying to get the fall mood

Tonysx

Re: Fall 2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 07:11:09 pm »

For the 3rd image, was it raining or a double exposure? The other 2 together with your first post of fall colours, don't forget there are probably a couple of million images of fall colours already on the web for this year, let alone the past 20 years. Yours are very nice but would you enter them in a "fall colour" competition?
‘Be you ever so high, the law

armand

• Photos
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:09:19 pm »

They are all shot through the window while raining outside, so what you are seeing is rain on the glass.

The other 2 together with your first post of fall colours, don't forget there are probably a couple of million images of fall colours already on the web for this year, let alone the past 20 years. Yours are very nice but would you enter them in a "fall colour" competition?
Probably not if they want my best shots ever, maybe if it's about the best shots this month, but user critique isn't a contest, or is it? I wanted to get the mood across and I want to see how close I was to what I wanted.

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 08:38:17 am »

Armand, I think #3 works best for me. I found the blurriness in the first two confusing, like what was going on--moving vehicle, wind, rain on window (which I knew from your previous posting). The third one gives me the comfort of more context and I like the strong lines of the trunk and branches.
Pages: [1]   Go Up