Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1PRO7.1.5 Feature Request and an Observation  (Read 1411 times)

Ronald Nyein Zaw Tan

C1PRO7.1.5 Feature Request and an Observation
« on: October 28, 2013, 01:11:51 pm »

1) Feature Request

An ability to optimize catalog without having to backup the catalog. Unless I overlook something, if I wanted to optimize a catalog, I have to have "backup" checked. Something like, Go to "File" and the ability to choose "Optimize Catalog."

2) C1PRO7.1.5 Observation in Windows 8.1 PRO

I recently did a clean format and upgraded to WINDOWS 8.1 PRO and I am noticing a slowdown in C1PRO7.1.5. It would lag when I am dragging the Brightness or HDR sliders. Ever thing else have remained constant and I have the latest GPU drivers for Windows 8.1 PRO. I am using nVidia GT 430. It is an entry-level with 96 CUDA cores and it serve my needs. My computer is the 2009-era HP with Core i5 750 with 16 GB RAM. Any 8.1 PRO users experience similar? I should mention that I DON'T experience any crashes when using C1PRO7.1.5. With Windows 8.1 PRO, I am noticing that softwares RUN FASTER on start-up.

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Re: C1PRO7.1.5 Feature Request and an Observation
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:39:23 am »

1) Feature Request

An ability to optimize catalog without having to backup the catalog. Unless I overlook something, if I wanted to optimize a catalog, I have to have "backup" checked. Something like, Go to "File" and the ability to choose "Optimize Catalog."

2) C1PRO7.1.5 Observation in Windows 8.1 PRO

I recently did a clean format and upgraded to WINDOWS 8.1 PRO and I am noticing a slowdown in C1PRO7.1.5. It would lag when I am dragging the Brightness or HDR sliders. Ever thing else have remained constant and I have the latest GPU drivers for Windows 8.1 PRO. I am using nVidia GT 430. It is an entry-level with 96 CUDA cores and it serve my needs. My computer is the 2009-era HP with Core i5 750 with 16 GB RAM. Any 8.1 PRO users experience similar? I should mention that I DON'T experience any crashes when using C1PRO7.1.5. With Windows 8.1 PRO, I am noticing that softwares RUN FASTER on start-up.

Why not simply backup and optimise the catalog when you have finished working in C1 for the day?
David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up