Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon PRO-100 and Innova papers  (Read 1474 times)

RobinFaichney

Canon PRO-100 and Innova papers
« on: October 27, 2013, 09:47:09 am »

I've been puzzled by various references in this forum and elsewhere to the availability of media settings info and icc profiles for Innova papers with this printer.

For instance, this Canon webpage lists quite a few Innova papers saying profiles for the PRO series printers are on the Innova site but if so I can't find them. (Here is the page for Canon.)

I've ordered the X-rite Colormunki Photo gizmo so profiles should soon be taken care of, except I need to get media settings right first. I guess with experience you know which papers are similar and so can make a good guess but I don't yet have much of that.

I'm hoping some kind soul can point me in the right direction with the PRO-100 media settings for

Innova Soft Textured Natural White 315gsm IFA-12
Innova Greetings Card 220gsm IFA-25 (double sided version of Décor Smooth Art IFA-24)
Innova FibaPrint Ultra Smooth Gloss 285gsm IFA-49

If possible pointers to profiles would be good too, so I can get printing while waiting for the Colormunki. I'd be very grateful!

na goodman

Re: Canon PRO-100 and Innova papers
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 10:56:47 am »

RobinFaichney

Re: Canon PRO-100 and Innova papers
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 12:01:36 pm »

I'm not sure but see if this page helps to answer your question.

http://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/html/pro-10-100_art_paper_printing_guide/html/iccg012.htm
Thanks, I'd seen that before but missed the listing of Hahnemuhle German Etching 310gsm, which I think is supposed to be similar to the Innova Soft Textured Natural White 315gsm IFA-12, in which case that's one out of three covered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up