Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Fuji X100s Kit  (Read 1189 times)

gcharles

FS: Fuji X100s Kit
« on: October 25, 2013, 09:43:42 am »

I really have enjoyed my month with this camera.  It did a great job for me on the Lost Coast tour and I have spent a good deal of time with it as a walk about camera.  The decision to let it go is based purely on how I shoot and how I see a camera of this stature fitting into my image making arsenal.  The Fuji, for me, just does not make the cut.  So, my loss is your gain.  The kit is in mint condition and includes the following:

Fuji X100s - With boxes
    Lens Shade
    RRS Grip & Bracket
    Cable Release
    Spare Battery

Everything is in MINT condition.  I installed a screen protector on day one, so there are no marks or blemishes on it.  Essentially you are getting a brand new X100s for a great price.  You can do the math on all the bits.  Asking price for everything is $1200 OBO.  Essentially, for the price of the camera you are getting everything else for free!!  Email me for info and more pics.

tnabbott

Re: FS: Fuji X100s Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 02:33:51 pm »

Given that this Fuji does not make the cut, is it fair to say that the camera is not worthy?

gcharles

Re: FS: Fuji X100s Kit
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:52:34 pm »

The X100s is a very nice camera.  I am not disparaging it in any way.  For me, it just did not fit into my needs.  I thought it would, but after using it, which is unfortunately often the only way to figure things out, I decided that it didn't.  So, like I said, my loss is someones gain.

Cheers,

Glenn
Pages: [1]   Go Up