Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing in the US, N.America and Europe  (Read 2118 times)

rahimin3d

• The Nomadic Kenyan
Printing in the US, N.America and Europe
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:40:36 am »

Hello all,

Hope you're well.

Coming from Kenya, I'm eager to get my work to a much wider audience, and I know the Web is a great way to do this, however, I am interested in locating a printing firm that has the option of hosting my work with their catalog for sale that I can also use for my own sales by pricing my own items and get my work printed in the locations above.

Is there a web based service that allows me to do something like this? Alternatively is / are there (a ) printer(s) that you would be able to recommend who can work in this manner?

Different printers in different regions would work as well.

Looking forward to a positive response,

Rahim.
Rahim M Kara
POCP
Apple & Adobe Certified Pro

Lightsmith

Re: Printing in the US, N.America and Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 07:18:27 pm »

The website operations in the USA that provide this service do only medium quality printing. The print outfits like Millers and White House (whcc.com) provide printing and matting and can drop ship to a customer of yours with two days from order to ship. Places like White House can also do gallery wrap prints that do not require a frame and metal prints that also can be provided ready to mount on a wall.

JonathanRimmel

• jonathanrimmel.com
Re: Printing in the US, N.America and Europe
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:09:15 pm »

I don't know if it is the best option, but Deviant Art may be a solution. You will need a paid account to set your own prices however.
Pages: [1]   Go Up