I'd appreciate hearing pro's and con's of OCP ink compared to Canon oem-ink, and especially to other non-oem ink
* Sorry if this has been asked before. My search for OCP didn't get as many hits as I expected, and most were about Epson printers.
* I've been using OCP ink for several years, and overall happy with it (after a messy learning curve), but I'm ignorant about alternatives.
* My "use case" is a volunteer photographer who gives away the equivalent of 1000 to 2000+ letter size prints a year.
* Example: upcoming Halloween will give away 50 to 100+ "on-the-spot" prints of costumed kiddos + their parents/grandparents at two separate venues
* I'm pretty good at finding excellent deals on decent to good to very good paper, so I figure my full out-of-pocket cost for a 5x7" is well under a nickel.