Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: PHASE ONE P20 + Phase One 645 AF + AF Zoom lenses (UK/EU)  (Read 1651 times)

mattbrewinphotographer

FS: PHASE ONE P20 + Phase One 645 AF + AF Zoom lenses (UK/EU)
« on: October 24, 2013, 04:55:51 pm »

I’m having to sell my beloved and very well looked after Phase One system :(. This is Due to work commitments and clients needing video.

I have the following:
Phase One P20 Mamiya/Phase Fit digital back. Clean, great condition, low shot count, comes with two Batteries and charger. Phase one Peli case also included. Serial: CG000732

Phase One AF camera: Comes with body caps, Great condition, and excellent working order.

Mamiya 55-110 4.5 AF lens – superb mint condition

Mamiya 105-210 4.5 AF lens – superb mint condition

I am looking for around £3,400 for the lot but I'm open to reasonable offers. Will ship worldwide or if local you are very welcome try the equipment for yourself (based Sheffield and Manchester).

Pictures, serial numbers and additional information can be provided. All the equipment is flawless and working perfectly. If interested please contact me via this forum or at: www.mattbrewinphotographer.com

mattbrewinphotographer

Re: FS: PHASE ONE P20 + Phase One 645 AF + AF Zoom lenses (UK/EU)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 03:11:09 pm »

Phase One back now sold.

Still have the Phase One Camera and lenses available. If interested please make me an offer. Will ship worldwide.

Would consider trades for old Broncolor Pulso A4 and A2 packs, or part exchange for Cambo Ultima 23/35 or D800E.

Croxie

• David Croxford Photography
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 04:23:45 am »

Aloha Matt,

This is a shot in the dark because you've had this up for a while and I've been slowly putting a 645 system together and just spent a wad on a P1 P40+, so I'm somewhat at the end of my tether. 

Most of the sold 55-110's I've seen here in the US are fetching in the low - mid $300's on eBay.  Any chance that, if it's still available you be open to an offer of $330.00.

I'd have to scramble to even do that but I'd give it the old college try if you're agreeable.

Of course, I totally understand if you want to hold out for a more economical return on your investment.

Thanks and Maerry Christmas!

Aloha

David aka Croxie

mattbrewinphotographer

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 05:57:37 am »

Croxie,

I'm afraid it's all been sold. Sorry.

Merry Xmas

Matt Brewin
Pages: [1]   Go Up