Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LuLa Subscription - Purple Player bugs  (Read 25875 times)

dwnelson

Re: LuLa Subscription - Purple Player bugs
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 11:34:40 am »

1) It hangs at the Steve Johnson interview in LLVJ 10, at the 37:22 mark. This happens on my iPad running the purple player app as well as my browser (Safari 7.0 in OS X 10.9).

Fixed!

2) The video won't load for Yellowstone in Winter in LLVJ 10. This is on both my iPad and in Safari

Fixed!

3) The Winter Shooting in Quebec segment in LLVJ is only 1:27 long, and the first few seconds seems like an abrupt transition, and it seems like the video ends abruptly as well. I would imagine that the actual segment is much longer.

Still 1:27 long with an abrupt transition from the adjacent segments. I guess this is how the original video went.

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 08:01:17 pm »

Not really a complaint, just a small bug I have spotted, but has anyone else noticed that some of the text in the Lula store listings cannot be scrolled down to and read? See black arrows in the image below to see what I mean, also notice how I am already fully at the bottom of the scroll bar on the right, so it is impossible to get down any lower to be able to read that text.

Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me on my screen?

If this is happening for everyone and on several of the listings (See one of Arts Travels to the edge towards the top of the screen), then it could be a bit of a problem for sales if people cannot fully read the blurb for what they might be tempted to buy on some of the listings, it hasn't stopped me buying I might add  ;D

Dave

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 08:47:12 pm »

What browser are you using, Dave? Part of it could be a browser issue, but I don't think so.

Curiously, I just checked the store in Internet Explorer 11, and got a slight variant of the problem you saw. Oddly, the Norway video was just below the Ctein one, reversed from the way you show them. I could read all of the Norway description with no problem, but there was still stuff unreadable at the bottom of the Ctein description. It looks to me as if each "block" showing one item is the same size, and they tried to put just a little too much text into Ctein's block.

Eric

-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2013, 09:19:33 pm »

I'll have the Purple People check it out.

Chris

vaphoto

• vaphoto site
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 04:41:14 pm »

I subscribed a few days ago but have not been able to view anything other than the intro videos. I sure it is me, but help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bob
Bob
vaphoto

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 10:27:37 pm »

Please use the help options available through the links on the LuLa site under Videos/Video Help

gfioravanti

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 12:30:11 am »

Sorry for the trouble you're having!  Can you please describe what happens when you try to view the videos?

vaphoto

• vaphoto site
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 10:20:16 am »

My problem was a security setting on my computer.
I now can view everything included in the subscription. It works great.
Bob
Bob
vaphoto

gfioravanti

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 12:36:56 pm »

Okay great!  Please feel free to contact us at support@platformpurple.com or visit our help site at http://platformpurple.com/help if you encounter any other issues.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up