Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Voigtlander 125mm Macro f/2.5 APO-Lanthar Nikon Mount  (Read 3131 times)

Michael Erlewine

• MacroStop.com
FS: Voigtlander 125mm Macro f/2.5 APO-Lanthar Nikon Mount
« on: October 11, 2013, 03:32:17 pm »

The Voitlander APO-Lanthar 125mm is a legendary macro lens, the most in-demand out-of-print macro lens I am aware of. It has been my favorite lens for many years for shooting macro and close-up subjects. I have written a number of books and videos on macro and close-up photography telling folks about this particular lens. You can read (in the photography section) at:

http://spiritgrooves.net/#&panel1-1

This lens is in excellent condition.

This lens was made in the same factory that the best Zeiss lenses are made, and in my opinion outperforms both the Zeiss Makro-Planar 50mm and 100mm lenses, both of which I own. A limited run, this lens is (as many readers may know) highly sought after and rare, especially in the Nikon mount. I have used this type of lens for many years as a close-up/macro photographer. I have three copies of the lens and am now selling one to buy new equipment.

It comes in the original box, with the original hood and lens cap, everything in perfect working order. I will carefully pack this lens and pay for the shipping. Also up on Ebay.
MichaelErlewine.smugmug.com. Founder MacroStop.com, MichaelErlewine.com, YouTube.com/user/merlewine

craigrudlin

Re: FS: Voigtlander 125mm Macro f/2.5 APO-Lanthar Nikon Mount
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 10:19:53 pm »

what is the price?
Pages: [1]   Go Up