Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Coastal Optics 60mm UV-VIS-IR APO Macro lens for Nikon  (Read 1682 times)

Michael Erlewine

• MacroStop.com
FS: Coastal Optics 60mm UV-VIS-IR APO Macro lens for Nikon
« on: October 11, 2013, 03:31:11 pm »

FS: Coastal Optics 60mm UV-VIS-IR APO Macro lens for Nikon

This patented lens is unique, a true APO (apochromatic) lens. This lens has been little used (which is why I am selling it) and then used only in a studio. It sells new for $4950, and this lens is essentially brand new. It has the original box, instructions, and the certificate issued to my company by Jenoptics. Those of you who know about this legendary lens, already know its qualities.

Lens expert Lloyd Chambers writes:

"Its performance is unique, offering parfocal and true apochromatic performance from approximately 315nm (ultraviolet) to 1100nm (infrared), with transmission from 290 to 1500nm. There is no other lens available today that can offer that sort of performance…  Even the legendary Hasselblad 250 SuperAchromat doesn’t claim that wide an apochromatic band. The Coastal Optics lens stands head and shoulders above anything offered to the public."

Coastal Optics UV-VIS-IR APO Macro

(1) High performance lens for Forensics, Law Enforcement, Science, and Fine Art.

(2)  Superb focus correction from UV thru IR  (310 nm - 1100 nm).

(3) Perfect lens for use with SLR or DSLR cameras with UV or IR sensitivity.-

See more at: http://www.jenoptik-inc.com/coastalopt-standard-lenses/uv-vis-nir-60mm-slr-lens-mainmenu-155/80-uv-vis-ir-60-mm-apo-macro.html

(4)  Flare and ghosting minimized across entire performance range with advanced ultra broadband AR coating.

(5)  Automatic diaphragm for maximum viewfinder brightness

(6) Precision manual focus with long life all-metal construction

(7)  Advanced floating element design including five calcium fluoride elements ensures stunning performance in all conditions.

I am a professional photographer. You can Google me, "Michael Erlewine" for more details. Also up on Ebay.
MichaelErlewine.smugmug.com. Founder MacroStop.com, MichaelErlewine.com, YouTube.com/user/merlewine
Pages: [1]   Go Up