Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 2539 times)

david distefano

Thank you!
« on: October 08, 2013, 12:15:17 pm »

I want to thank Mr. Doug Peterson for all the time he spent e-mailing me answers to my questions on digital backs as well as the raw files that were sent to me to evaluate. I want to do it on this forum instead of an e-mail directly to him because service that He provided to me needs to recognized. I know I was becoming a pain and Mr. Peterson had no guarantee from me that I would buy a digital back from the company he works for. Mr. Peterson's service, which in this day is almost non-existent, will be rewarded when I do make a purchase because it WILL be from his company. If Mr. Peterson is this way with a potential customer, I know after I do buy a product from his company, the after sale service will be great. So again Mr. Peterson I thank you.

BlasR

• http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:53:07 pm »

Good for u!

this should no be on the coffee party or tea party..or coffee corner in not corner MF?

just asking dont get mad, I know Doug, its an  excellent person..I love him too..
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 03:10:10 pm »

Hi,

Yeah Mr. Doug Peterson is a nice guy, trying to provide good and honest answers. I also appreciate his writing.

Best regards
Erik

I want to thank Mr. Doug Peterson for all the time he spent e-mailing me answers to my questions on digital backs as well as the raw files that were sent to me to evaluate. I want to do it on this forum instead of an e-mail directly to him because service that He provided to me needs to recognized. I know I was becoming a pain and Mr. Peterson had no guarantee from me that I would buy a digital back from the company he works for. Mr. Peterson's service, which in this day is almost non-existent, will be rewarded when I do make a purchase because it WILL be from his company. If Mr. Peterson is this way with a potential customer, I know after I do buy a product from his company, the after sale service will be great. So again Mr. Peterson I thank you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 03:46:25 pm by ErikKaffehr »
Erik Kaffehr

pedro39photo

• PedroNunesPhoto
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 03:40:35 pm »

There are some users here with great technical expertise, and most important...with the passion and love to teach!

Thanks for sharing, its hallways great to see a post like this...

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »

Hi,

Doug is giving us excellent info on MF digital and represents one of the leading MFD dealers, so I definitively feel the issue belongs here.

Best regards
Erik

Good for u!

this should no be on the coffee party or tea party..or coffee corner in not corner MF?

just asking dont get mad, I know Doug, its an  excellent person..I love him too..
Erik Kaffehr

pixjohn

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 04:18:21 pm »

WOW BlasR that was rude!

This is the right place and I also agree Doug is a very helpful person. I was helped with my Leaf back when I did not even buy it from him.

Paul Ozzello

• www.paulozzello.com
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:19:00 pm »

I want to thank Mr. Doug Peterson

Who's Doug Peterson ?

BlasR

• http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 07:06:56 pm »

Wow rude its ? that is rude saying I was rude!

I am saying to thanks someone should be in the tea party..ops sorry coffee corner.

I said i love him,, so I that said positive don't u think?

he do mot sale just MF, but all, he help BC he want your business as any sale person, or BC he natural is to help (touch my back like me)...

So relax I said.
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

Mr. Rib

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »

BlasR should be named an official mascot of MF section, or LuLa altogether.

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 04:30:51 am »

Hi,

An excellent guy giving a lot of good info on medium format digital. Used to be with Capture Integration but is now with Digital Transitions. Doug is somewhat partial to the equipment his company works with, but absolutely honest.

Best regards
Erik

Who's Doug Peterson ?
Erik Kaffehr

design_freak

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 06:20:48 am »

Doug is my little hero :)
Best regards,
DF

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 04:20:11 pm »

David: Thanks for some unsolicited and unnecessary but greatly appreciated kind words David. You are NOT a pain; the vast majority of our potential customers have a lot of questions; it is our pleasure to answer them. It's a major purchase and should be made with care and proper research!

Others: Thanks for the kind words!

Blas_R: don't worry I understood your meaning. It's easy to perceive negative intonation from the written word. You only meant this "topic" (such as it is) would have fit better in the Coffee Corner. I agree.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. I think we should let this thread pass along now – I feel a bit awkward having a thread dedicated to me (though it was very appreciated).
Pages: [1]   Go Up