Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Field Report on the Mamiya 300mm f/2.8 APO and Mamiya 500mm f/4.5 APO lenses  (Read 1033 times)

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography

Proud to announce my longest article, both in terms of time it took to write and word count. I Finally get to put some words on the internet about the Mamiya 500mm f/4.5 APO lens, however this is by no means my full test report on this lens. In this article I look at the both of these Mamiya lenses in specific shooting situations and see how the excel and / or fail given the situations. I hope you all find this article interesting, for it I shot in multiple locations across Costa Rica which I thoroughly enjoyed while shooting Toucans, Iguana's, Crocodiles, Monkey's and Lizard's among others. Hope my experiences can shed some light on these two hallowed lenses and help to demystify them and allow for more information and discussion of them to be generally available. All the best,

http://brianhirschfeldphotography.com/2013/10/07/field-report-mamiya-300mm-f2-8-apo-and-mamiya-500mm-f4-5-apo-lenses-in-costa-rica/

~ BH
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner

MarkoRepse

• www.markorepse.com

Cool. Its nice to see some samples from these rare lenses.

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography

Thanks for the comment, Indeed, I try and bring some more unusual things to the table, don't forget to check back for all sorts of other new and unusual stuff!
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner
Pages: [1]   Go Up