Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Epson 4000 & 4800 printers, Aztek DigitalPhotoLab Drum Scanner  (Read 553 times)

pgDigitalEyes

Due to the closing of Digital Eyes Custom Photo Lab in Pacheco, CA, much of my equipment is now for sale. The largest remaining pieces are the Epson printers (4000 & 4800), an Epson 4xxx printer stand, a 4x5 studio camera, and an Aztek DigitalPhotoLab Drum Scanner setup including the scanner, PC, an older (but working) version of the software, the mounting station and two drums, cleaning and mounting fluids and much more...I also have lights, backdrops, and other various items that I thought I could not possibly part with at the time, but now everything is sitting mostly unused due to my new profession. I will consider all offers or one sizable offer for the equipment. If you or someone you know might be interested in this high-end equipment, simply post a reply to this posting.  Our domain is also for sale, www.Digital-Eyes.com to the highest or most respectable bidder.

I have way too much equipment to list, but I will be working on this over the next week or two. Please ask, if you need anything photo lab or scanning - related.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:37:32 pm by pgDigitalEyes »
Pages: [1]   Go Up